285 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:06:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How long would it take to register as a multi ?
Thomas Redwood

Just curious becuse my sister wants to join combine. And I dont want to get banned from her joining.

thomas_redwood_sig.png

You will become my force of retribution. Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny death knight."
If she puts your name handle in the provided field when applying, you should be in the clear, as long as you don't log in to one another's accounts, etc.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Thomas Redwood

Thanks.

thomas_redwood_sig.png

You will become my force of retribution. Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny death knight."
Are the multi tools still broken? I don't remember seeing a sim news saying they'd been fixed. Hal's advice is correct for joining, but you would need to watch the sim news for a post about the multi registering tools being fixed.

The tools are being changed, but the procedure needs to be followed or it'll just be rejected as a suspicious join request.

When the new tools are online, people will likely need to re-register. In the mean time, keep doing what you normally do.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.