186 are online

Year

Day

Time

02:34:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 250 0:25
I was assigned as a pilot of a ship by my faction.
Now I am in the docking bay of my faction's HQ.
After clicking on the "board" button it says there are no ships I can board.
How can I get to the ship please help.
PS The ship is located in the same city as I am.

"We Mindwalkers come from a great many traditions. The Disciples of Ragnos, the Fallanassi, the Jensaarai, the Potentium Heretics, the Reborn, the Far Seekers, the Inner Seers ten dozen more."
Year 12 Day 250 0:34
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Located in the same city does not mean you can just magically enter it through the docking bay. Look at the location in your inventory, exit the building, walk over to it.

Year 12 Day 250 1:30
Thank you, Teyacapan.
In my inventory list, I have the following info about location of my ship
Sector: xxx
System: xxx
Planet: xxx (12, 12)
Surface: (5, 11)
and my current location is
Sector: xxx
System: xxx
Planet: xxx (12, 12)
City: xxx (5, 11)
Ground: (7, 0)
I don't have info about position of ship on the ground. Do you mean I need to walk around and look for the ship?

"We Mindwalkers come from a great many traditions. The Disciples of Ragnos, the Fallanassi, the Jensaarai, the Potentium Heretics, the Reborn, the Far Seekers, the Inner Seers ten dozen more."
Year 12 Day 250 2:04
Those coordinates look like the ship is in the atmosphere layer, which means you need someone to pick you up and fly you up there.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 250 4:29
Pity you can't hire vehicles from NPCs anymore, that was how ah managed to reach mah first ship (also real glad it was a one-off hire fee and not a daily rental as ah left the vehicle in either atmosphere or orbit and haven't been back home since :P)

Year 12 Day 250 10:31
Yes, that was the issue - craft was in the atmosphere. I was assigned another ship on the ground.
Thank you, friends.