Day

Time

04:46:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Ship in Shielded City Controlled by None
Good day,

I came into possesion of a ship that is unfortunately in a shielded city.

Normally if this were the case I'd just try contacting whoever owned said city, but unfortunately in this case the city is owed by no one.

Please dear admins, is there anyway I can get to my ship? Any and all help will be very appreciated.

I will post location if requested.

Thank you for anything, even if its just your time spent reading this.

- Dan Lombardi

See about contacting the Planet controller, the city might also be under the shield of a nearby city

Also, if there is a hole in the shield anywhere on the planet, you can use that to get down to the surface and travel under the shield, will also have to exit the same way

May I ask how you know the city is unowned if you cannot get there to pick up your ship?

But regardless, city owner doesn't necessarily mean anything with regards to shields - the shield generator could be owned by someone entirely different. Not often but it can happen.

As Tiali said (amazingly enough, I suppose occasionally she might get things right) see which faction controls the planet and contact them - that will usually be the best case.

Ellias_sig6.png
See about contacting the Planet controller, the city might also be under the shield of a nearby city

Also, if there is a hole in the shield anywhere on the planet, you can use that to get down to the surface and travel under the shield, will also have to exit the same way

I shall attempt both options. Thanks for the response Tiali!

May I ask how you know the city is unowned if you cannot get there to pick up your ship? 

I'm in the planet's atmosphere, Ellias. In general, you can view details of a city on the ground when you attempt to descend on it.

Interesting, thought it only gave ownership when you attempted to make a build request and no other way - unless they have changed that.

Ellias_sig6.png
Just says who controls it (and other details like hirable population)

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Which is information of the planet, not the city.

Less than 200 NPC's hirable out of a total 38 million on the entire 15x15 planet? Meh, whatever

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

The maximum amount you can hire from a planet on a monthly basis is one thousand NPCs.