274 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:05:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Backward incentive ! CP clickie broken?
For the past few days, I've received no CPs after clicking on, and successfully voting on, the first of the Backward Incentive ! CP banners on the support page. (The ones that give no CPs when first clicked, but double CPs when you correctly fill in the CAPTCHA.)

Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't have the picture, as I just voted on the site, but it's NOT these 3:

clickies.gif

(And by 'NOT these 3', I mean: of the 4 clickies that grant double CPs, it's not the 3 in the picture.)

According to my CP sheet, the last successful vote cast on that site was:

Year 12 Day 255,6:41 The Top Sites System + 20 Thank you for voting on MMORPGPrivate ! 

Nope I just voted and it was fine and got my CP's

jan`ru3557.png
Eshini`el Sandhawk

I checked it on my CP sheet.

Year 12 Day 263,2:39 The Top Sites System + 20 Thank you for voting on Browser Game !
Year 12 Day 263,2:39 The Top Sites System + 20 Thank you for voting on Top RP Games !
Year 12 Day 263,2:39 The Top Sites System + 20 Thank you for voting on HotRPGames !
Year 12 Day 263,2:39 The Top Sites System + 20 Thank you for voting on MMORPGPrivate !

Looks allright here.

Alright, thanks guys. The only difference I'm aware of, is that I upgraded to Firefox 6.0 a few days ago, so it may be that. Otherwise... no idea.

I have the most upgraded Firefox so that shouldn't be a big deal :)

jan`ru3557.png
Do you share an IP with someone? They track votes by IP, so if you're with a multi-account, only one of you gets it every 24 hours.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
No, I log in via my tethered iPhone at the moment. (Recently moved house.)

I've tried to convince my family to play, but no takers so far. Still working on it. >:)

I've had problems with that one too. It works fine at home, but at work it never gives any CPs. I think it must be some firewall/security/whatever setting on the server at work.

Still won't work. I think, for now, I'll hide the clickie with Adblock Plus so I don't waste my time answering the CAPTCHA. Neither I nor the Combine are gaining any benefit from solving it. :|