200 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:20:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Loading Unowned/Unassigned Ships with RMs?
Vrik Dakari

As the topic says, I've found myself able to load ships that I am either not assigned, not the owner of, or not on the crewlist of, with RMs. I don't know if this is supposed to be able to be done normally, which is why I'm asking. As it stands, I'm able to load mats onto a ship that is owned by another personally and another that is owned by a faction other than my own.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but please only answer if you know for sure.

Are the RMs owned by the owner of the ship?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Vrik Dakari

No, they are not. They are owned by the current faction of my employment, which is different than the owner of the ships I can load them onto. I am able to load our mats onto any of our other ships, however, which I assumed was normal.

Is your faction on the crewlist for those entities?

Ellias_sig6.png
Vrik Dakari

Negative.

Is your faction commander of the ships in question?

Vrik Dakari

Again, no. We/I have no affiliation with the faction or ship owner in question.

Sevk Ill`er

I have a question for your question. Why would you put RMs in a ship you have no business with/affliation/commander, owner or otherwise? I mean, its not everyday people are filling ships full of rms, at least they aren't filling mine with any ;(.

Alexander von Ismay

It could be a way to screw people over.

"Whenever feasible, one should always eat the rude."
Ishi Tempah

lol. fill up everyones ships with the shit i dont want.. sounds like a plan.

ishisigbig.png
#Libria
Maybe he clicked on the wrong ship by mistake

He also said he found himself "able to load ships that he is either not assigned, not the owner of, or not on the crewlist of, with RMs." That doesn't mean he actually did, just that maybe they were an option when he went to load the correct ship

Alexander von Ismay

Tiali, you never fail at making me stop and facepalm.

I was simply answering

Why would you put RMs in a ship you have no business with/affliation/commander, owner or otherwise? 

"Whenever feasible, one should always eat the rude."
Snap! So was ah

Vrik Dakari

Sevk, as Tiali said, it was a simple mistake as I was trying to load one of my faction's ships with RMs when I accidentally placed them into another. The ship I ended up loading by mistake was another faction's, completely unaffiliated with our's.

Although we were just messing around, a friend said it'd be kinda funny if when space combat arrives and a ship sends out its fighters if someone were to go load the said ship up with RMs so that they could not have their fighters come back. We obviously weren't being serious, as that would break the Golden Rule, and therefore bans would likely ensue.