258 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:31:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 276 9:13
So, I've been inactive for a couple of months now and when I came back I noticed that my HP display has changed. I remember it used to display something like #/# (I can't remember the exact numbers) but now mine is displaying 38/38/66. Is this a bug or a strange newly implemented feature?
Thanks ahead of time.

Photobucket
Are you Corellian? Sign up for the society today!
Year 12 Day 276 9:23
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

The final number is the one you'll inherit when you next level up.

Year 12 Day 276 9:27
Thanks for the quick response, that was exactly what I needed to know

Han Choler

Year 12 Day 276 9:33
Actually, the third number is the value you should have according to the new HP rules. Since you haven't leveled up since when they were introduced, what the green thing said will happen. After your next level up, it will simply show your maxHP.

Year 12 Day 276 11:00
Eshini`el Sandhawk

I levelled up recently. Still shows 3 numbers. New HP in each, same number three times. Left number changes when HP changes.

I thought one or two numbers would show up after levelling up. I guess it's still in the works.

Year 12 Day 276 11:56
Shuji Shizuka

Distressingly enough, my third number is actually lower than my current hp...

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 276 12:01
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Never level up again!

Year 12 Day 276 17:34
Eshini`el, you won't have the third number disappear - it was something on dev to see the difference between old and new equations that accidentally got ported over to main and just not removed again.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 277 2:15
Eshini`el Sandhawk

Thanks for info Ellias. So due to little accident we'll always have three HP numbers.

Now I so wish the third number was 42.

Year 12 Day 277 3:09
I do agree with Shuji, my hp bar is 92/92/91.5

Is it related to the fact that 91.5 isn't an integer, so it has been automatically rounded up? I got the 3 number things before levelling up, but once I did, the final number became lower than the 2 first...

Year 12 Day 277 10:04
You won't always have three... it's like, one line of code we haven't seen fit to remove yet.

Year 12 Day 277 10:32
My 3rd number is also significantly lower than the other two. When I leveled up, all 3 were the same, but some time afterwards it was changed again. I would lose 24 HP next time I level up - which leaves me not much ahead of where I would be if no change in HP had occurred at all.

Year 12 Day 277 11:55
Don't worry about it.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.