256 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:52:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 282 11:31
HELP!! i am stuck aboard somebody elses ship with no way to get off or find out the coordinates of the ship i am currently on... is there anyway to move my character???

Photobucket

With a good ship in your command, the galaxy
Year 12 Day 282 12:07
Have you tried contacting the owner of the ship?

What is the ship's name and ID?

Year 12 Day 282 13:07
i have no clue who the owner of the ship is, all i know is that it is a YV-666 names Nightfeather with the ID#16702914

Photobucket

Year 12 Day 282 15:14
That's not the ship ID, that's the room ID.

No one will answer who owns the ship in this forum, you can try asking around on IRC or in the Traders Lounge. Failing that, file a support ticket (Contact Support link at the bottom of every page), and an asim will drop your character.

Year 12 Day 282 22:48
Question is: how did you get onboard in the first place?

Year 12 Day 284 10:36
I did a transport last year and went MIA due to loss of internet, the ship apparently had several change of ownership since then and i was finally able to track down and contact the current owner and get the location and am trying to arrange a transport but that is proving very difficult
I am located here:
Sector: Trax
System: Essowyn (200, 350)
System Position: (14, 17)
If anybody could be so kind as to pick me up and transport me to my ship i would gladly pay

Photobucket

Year 12 Day 284 11:00
You're not too far from my position. If I was unbanned, I could've picked you up in less than 3 days. At least it's good to know that you'll be able to get helped. :)

Year 12 Day 284 11:16
I was hoping i would not have to drop my character, i have a NFG faction to tend to and i have to get back to my ship

Photobucket

Year 12 Day 284 14:02
Once again, no one will give you IC help in this forum. Use other means to escape captivity.

Year 12 Day 284 15:32
Make a support ticket.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.