185 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:28:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 296 4:09
I'm stuck on my ship. I should be at my destination but it repeadedly does the 59 seconds over and over. Its become very hard to do work like this and i'd like to ask if the admins can fix it.

Hunters have this pattern of becoming hunted.
Year 12 Day 296 4:32
It does that occasionally. Go away for a few minutes, read the forums, then go back. Don't sit there constantly waiting.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 296 10:05
I have also noticed this, for me it happens every time i'm logged on when the timer reaches 0. i have to fight the urge to refresh the page every min.

Do "we" have any idea what is causing this, and if its able to be fixed?

Thanks.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 296 12:52
If i move from that page it justs restarts. I sometimes just have to leave the webpage then come back which is rather annoying

Hunters have this pattern of becoming hunted.
Year 12 Day 296 13:07
Do "we" have any idea what is causing this, and if its able to be fixed?  

Yes, and not really. We try constantly to make things more efficient, but it's merely a product of the thousands of scripts that run per minute, hour, day, etc.

Year 12 Day 296 13:40
Not sure if it will for others (if they haven't already tried it) but ah move to the Cockpit/Ship Control page and that usually sorts it out (sometimes click the General Events button if going to the Cockpit doesn't work)

Year 12 Day 296 16:57
Yes, going off what Tiali said-if your time has expired, but you're in a loop, just click the cockpit button and it should clear up.

It's a known fact that painting a red stripe on an X-wing makes it go faster.
Year 12 Day 297 9:09
Ordinii Gotha

I encounter this quite often, but for me it is only happening with sublight, ascend/descend and cross terrain travel, not once has it happened with hyperspace travel and ground travel within a city (that I'm aware of).

I think I recall reading somewhere that it has to do with the difference between the local timer in your browser and the timer running on the server. The server "checks" the server time only every five minutes or so with regards to travel, so that it doesn't claim too much resources from other game functions, or something like that. Emphasis on "I think..."