Day

Time

23:56:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » It wont accept my paid email adress
Guest/Visitor

While trying to make a charecter it would paid email adress. The email adress is whshbrown@msn.com plz tell me why it is not working.

Because that's not your paid e-mail address, it's your MSN passport.

Your paid e-mail address would end in cox.net, in your case.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

My account is refused to as my surnameis in the address and is O'brien. The apostrophe isn't recognised by your system, although it is a valid paid email address. Is there anyway to get around this, because I can't change my work address, I don't have any other way of getting another email address except the free kind, which you do not accept.

Signup with the email but leave out the apostrophe, \'ll add it in manually and then approve it.

Kids these days!
Guest/Visitor

That's great. I've signed up like that.

Vardal Malas?

Kids these days!
Guest/Visitor

Opps, that was smart of me! I forgot to tell you the name. The character name is Aodh Vreen, and the email address would have been Hugh.OBrien@... but should be Hugh.O'Brien@... I also sent a mail to administrators@swcombine.com with the details. Sorry if it's the wrong address, but at the time it seemed the most suitable one to send to. :)

My mother is an O'Brien
//random fact for today

TenielDjo.png
Can't find any account with the name 'Aodh Vreen'.

Kids these days!
Guest/Visitor

Bugger, I'll try again.

Guest/Visitor

Sorry, I can't edit the above reply, so I had to add another. I've signed up again, and it accepted. Again, I used the Hugh.OBrien@... email, instead of the Hugh.O'Brien@... one. And the character is still Aodh Vreen. :)

hmm, still can't find a 'Aodh Vreen' or an account matching the email 'Hugh.Obrien'. It's possible someone declined it. What is the full email address?

Kids these days!
Guest/Visitor

The full address is Hugh.OBrien-at-mowlem.com Sorry to write it weird, but I just don't want and bots searching the site to start sending spam to my work address. :)

hmm, no account on the domain 'mowlem.com' in the DB. Must have been declined again.

I've signed up your account and accepted it myself. Should be an email in your inbox now.

Kids these days!
Guest/Visitor

I got that now. Thanks for that. :)

no worries

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 61 11:52
Guest/Visitor

i use verizon with msn and it doesn't work

http://www.verizon.net/micro/betterway/

Is that the service you're using? If so you should still be able to receive emails at yourname@verizon.net. Try and login here: https://sso.verizon.net/ssowebapp/VOLPortalLogin?ActualTarget=https://netservices.verizon.net/portal/verizon/protected/afterssologin.jsp?a=b

Edited By: Khan on Year 7 Day 61 22:53

Kids these days!