279 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:17:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 308 19:38
Is this feature ever coming back (or maybe is it still in use and I just don't know how)?

I asked the IRC channel and they told me to fill out a bug report. It didn't seem like it would be a bug if it is a feature that is no long in use so that seemed like the incorrect route.

If they are usable, how? I have them set as active but can't get them to eject...

Shaw

Year 12 Day 308 19:41
It's a bug that they cannot be ejected, hence the direction to file a bug report.

Check to see if one exists for the issue first.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 308 20:13
Okay, I just thought it was a disabled feature.

Thank you and I'll check before and hope I don't miss it. First bug report in 7 years...

Year 12 Day 308 20:48
Even if it was disabled, it might be likely they had forgotten about it and would be willing to put it back in.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 308 20:57
Sweet. I just filled out my first bug report.

Thanks all for directing me to the right place. It's just kind of frustrating because I have spent months chasing after this T1 for a business idea and the pods not being able to eject is frustrating, to say the least.

I'm just trying to get this taken care of so I can go do some faction work and have more fun.

Hopefully it gets resolved.

Thanks again.

Shaw