Year

Day

Time

02:47:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3 4 5
Year 12 Day 319 5:38
May I ask A question? what stops this hacker from changing their Ip address and rejoining. you see I ask because I can have up to five Ip address at once and if I know that so should they.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 319 6:23
Let's move on?
Are you out of your mind Pozz?
A serious breach of game blah blah blah ......
This should have the full attention of every player in the game.

- Elijah

Yes. Clearly. Who cares? Yep, that will definitely make it even less like a game.

brerrabbit-1.png
Year 12 Day 319 6:31
Obviously many people care, as made evident by this thread. Apparently you don't, which is a shame. But based on the fact that you can't seem to comprehend the problem this would have been and your shallow comments, then there's no loss that you don't get it. Move along.

Year 12 Day 319 7:51

Arete, keep doing what you do best. Many players feel that you are the only Asim that actually listens to them. Maybe because the rest are just tired of listening to them... lol

Everything needs balance, you bring balance to the Asim as you look at both sides of the problems, not just the one view expressed by whoever is complaining. Keep doing what you do, it IS worth it and you are needed by the small player here at Combine that are on the bottom of the food chain. Those on the top haven't been here in a long time so they forgot what it took them to get where they are at.

Keep at it, you do make a difference!

Year 12 Day 319 7:56
Xrati Zee

Sorry, my post above. I don't know how that happened? The link took me to a different window, so again i apologize.

gff85Qj.pngDragonWhiteDragon1.png
Year 12 Day 319 7:59
Actually Elijah, people don't care as much about the real issue as much as they care about bitching about anyone over anything (it's the nature of multi-player games)

Year 12 Day 319 10:08
Elijah, 10% of the members ONLINE NOW actually contributed to this discussion, so I wouldn't really call it "many" people.

You're right, I don't care; it's none of my business.

It's amazing that you would assume to know anything about my comprehension skills or lack thereof.

I think you're confusing "terse" with "shallow". It's ok - everyone maeks mistakse :)

Move along? Ok thank you sir.

The bottom line:
Because there are those of you that give waaaaaay too much of a shit about Siarica/Arete, Arete has stepped down. Bravo. Do I think Arete made the right choice in unbanning her? No. Do I think that being a jackass about it and clamouring for his resignation will result in a positive outcome? Clearly not.
I care a lot more about one ASim remaining and doing a good job overall than some hacker wanna-be coming back early.

brerrabbit-1.png
Year 12 Day 319 10:31
Akela Galney

Because there are those of you that give waaaaaay too much of a shit about Siarica/Arete, Arete has stepped down. Bravo. Do I think Arete made the right choice in unbanning her? No. Do I think that being a jackass about it and clamouring for his resignation will result in a positive outcome? Clearly not. 

This. A million times over.

Lots of the people who apologized to support Arete after his announcement were the ones using the harshest language possible to describe what was a mistake made by an otherwise extremely competent Asim. Even worse is that a large number of the people complaining are completely unaffected by the mistake. It'd be nice to see the community grow collectively from this where we don't overreact over every single thing, but I'm not holding my breath.

Year 12 Day 319 11:59

Sia there. Do NOT step down.

Also, more discussions would've been better before striking the banhammer once again... >.>

Year 12 Day 321 6:30
Considering the consequences of your actions and the reasons behind them would have been even better.....then you wouldn't have needed to worry about the banhammer splitting your skull.

Leave Arete alone, you've caused them enough of a headache with your manipulative attempts thus far. You can't participate in this game anymore, its time for you to move on and find something else (reality would be nice, as you won't be needing to spend so much time in a simulation).

Year 12 Day 321 16:34
We all know you only wanted her gone so you could carry on with the Grid, Kana >.>

Also, Siarica's reality is France. Would you want to go back to that? :P

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.
Year 12 Day 321 21:04
SHHHHHHHH....don't reveal my ulterior motives! <.<
^honestly no, I wasn't even the first person to try and take over the grid....I was just the first to get stuff together for it ;)

Depends....is there real womenz there that are skilled with the tongue-style which is their culture's namesake? :P

Year 12 Day 322 9:51
No, it's like French toast and French fries-not actually French.

It's a known fact that painting a red stripe on an X-wing makes it go faster.
Year 12 Day 322 9:58
good thing kana already sleeps on the floor

In self-defense and in defense of the innocent, cowardice is the only sin
OAV_sig_1.png
Page 1 2 3 4 5