204 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:07:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I died, but i don't know why...
Page 1 2 3
Year 12 Day 332 15:05
It's possible that I come back and look for any dangerous work, I liked the idea of pirates. I have nothing to lose ... ;P 

DO IT.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 12 Day 332 16:03
You're safe as long as you don't abort exactly into a system with a black hole, sun, planet, etc. Nothing currently pulls you out of hyperspace.

Year 12 Day 332 17:42
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

- Dark Helmet

But for real. Being good isn't exciting/dangerous? I guess it's the draw to do something you wouldn't normally do or be allowed to do in real life that makes criminal activity enticing.

Year 12 Day 332 19:58
2/3 of my characters were evil, and they both had very exciting, illustrious journeys with exciting demises.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 12 Day 332 20:56
And the other 1/3 was a ninja/spiderman, and look at him! He's immortal now. Unless the ninja/spiderman is one of the evil characters you were talking about, in which case I really need to think about a career change.

It's a known fact that painting a red stripe on an X-wing makes it go faster.
Year 12 Day 332 21:57
We all know ASim incarnations are evil personas of their characters they had while playing for real.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 332 23:25
Derrik Thynite

And the other 1/3 was a ninja/spiderman 

He's Deadpool, not spiderman.

Year 12 Day 333 0:11
Amrod Anarion

But for real. Being good isn't exciting/dangerous? I guess it's the draw to do something you wouldn't normally do or be allowed to do in real life that makes criminal activity enticing. 

Simply, In my previous life I was good. Now I think it's time to find another point of view. To be honest I think the life expectancy of my next character will be short but intense... ;P

Year 12 Day 333 2:16
We all know ASim incarnations are evil personas of their characters they had while playing for real. 

Then where is his goatee?

Year 12 Day 333 6:37
Why do you think he wears a mask? Apart from making people think he's Spider-man :P

Year 12 Day 333 10:16
Gort Horth

I'm confused, Amrod. The gravity well that killed your character was not visible on the sublight screen? Sublight screens all display gravity wells. Why would they not display the well from a black hole like any other celestial body?

Edited By: Gort Horth on Year 12 Day 333 10:25

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
Year 12 Day 333 18:27
They do. But I crafted the Galactic Centre so that the only areas not covered by grav wells are the 4 corners. Therefore makes it almost impossible to tell where the black holes are, and needless to say there are a few of them in there.

Ellias_sig6.png
Page 1 2 3