Year

Day

Time

13:38:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 9 8:20

Hello,
I've tried logging into SCW, but am unable to. I know what the problem is, and I don't know if there is anything that can be done.

I haven't logged into SCW in years and I was wanting to get back into the game. When trying to log in, I couldn't remember either the email or password. After trying two other e-mail accounts, I found the ring one. It's an old school e-mail account. Thing is, I no longer have access to this account. The account has been closed for quite some time because I no longer go there.

So, the problem now is, I know my e-mail, I just don't know my password and can't get into the e-mail that is registered to receive the link to reset my password.

So, my question is, is there anything that can be done to change this? I don't want to go against the ToS and make another account. I have done everything that the list has asked before making this topic. And like I said, it's a problem being able to reset my password.

Thanks in advance for any and all help,

Robert L.

Year 13 Day 9 16:30
Make a support ticket. Give the e-mail associated with the account, and a new one for it to be changed to. Giving the handle, if you remember it, would also be good.

The e-mail can then be changed and a new password generated and sent to you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 13 Day 9 16:55
Just make sure you give your Star Wars Combine account information, and not your Star Combine Wars account information. ;)

Year 13 Day 9 17:30
In addition, if you were still lvl 1 when you left, its likely your character was deleted, as all lvl 1 characters are after 9 months of inactivity. So if your support ticket comes back saying there is no such account, just make a new one.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 10 6:38

Yeah, I made a ticket about two days ago and nothing has happened yet.

I don't know if I was level 1 or what (I don't think so, but I could be wrong).

Thanks for the help.

Year 13 Day 11 9:25

How long does sit take for a ticket to be answered? I made on Wen. morning, and now it's Sat. with no word yet.

Does it take a while, or is there a WHOLE lot of tickets...lol.

Year 13 Day 13 15:08
The administration has been busy recently and there is a bit of a backlog of support tickets. We appreciate your patience.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 13 Day 13 15:23

Thanks for the update. I'll wait a bit longer. I was right there about to make a new person, lol. But thanks for the heads up and update,