182 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:44:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 21 11:25
Not trying to be funny, but are the folks that accept Custom Items on holiday? I submitted two custom items (5 days ago) to be spawned, yet I have not received them, nor my CPs back. I'm just wondering what was going on since they are very good about spawning them in 24-48 hrs as stated in the Exchange CPs. Thanks for any information regarding this matter.

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 21 14:43
Kuro Neko

I had a few custom items spawned in last few days. Maybe they need a second opinion on the images?

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 13 Day 21 15:25
I see. Thanks.

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 21 19:14
Yeah, sometimes if they are unsure about the images they will confer with the rest of the art team about their suitability.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 21 21:50
Yeah, it used to be I would think, and leave it for Ryan. Or vice versa depending. Unfortunately, the habit remains, but Ryan is gone.

If you would all just make stuff that easily fits within our ideas!

Year 13 Day 22 16:47
It was just a Flask and a cigarra lighter, or as I called it, a Tibanna Igniter. Thanks for the input. I'll take your advice next time Jevon, as well I'll exercise patience. Happy Holidays!

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 22 21:39
Jax, if they weren't accepted or denied, then they never made it to the accept/deny queue, as the only thing in there is something not fitting either of those descriptions.

Year 13 Day 22 21:47
Gotcha! Thanks.

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 34 13:24
Kuro Neko

Jax, did you ever find out if the Custom Items were submitted but missed by the team or were under consideration, or had simply got 'lost' in the system and the team could not see them?

I submitted for custom items on Year 13 Day 27,10:46, and had CPs deduced but no news yet on acceptance or rejection. (This was a custom item that had previously been accepted some months ago, and I was just generating some more for use as gifts.)

I later submitted for two different items on Year 13 Day 29,16:45 and Year 13 Day 29,16:46, and had the first set rejected and CPs refunded, and had the 2nd set accepted. That's fine.

But I'm beginning to wonder about the submission from Year 13 Day 27,10:46.

RSani002.gif
Year 13 Day 34 18:38
The queue is clean, so either the event was missed, or we legitimately did not receive the request. But since this is the second complaint, I am thinking it was a short term bug.

Year 13 Day 39 14:10
Kuro Neko

Bug based here

RSani002.gif