199 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:14:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Where is my Christmas Present?
Page 1 2
Year 13 Day 23 13:12
Harlynn Kinn

So yea, where is my Christmas present at SWC?? And by present, I mean CP ships and droids. Iv been a good girl THIS year, why is there no pretty wrapped ships under my CP tree? I feel unloved... :(

*leaves milk and cookies drugged with sleeping agents for the CP Santa*

Before anyone gets bent out of shape, i'm not complaining, only asking. Simple curiosity on the topic.

HK_sig_1.png
One foot in the grave. Another planted on your throat.
"Your focus. Needs more focus."
Year 13 Day 23 15:39
Jesfa

CP ships the last few years weren't released on/before Christmas, they were done on New Years.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 23 19:14
And droids need the tool fixed to work properly (though why they cannot manually set the CP cost rather than wait for the RM tool thing to fix so it can autogenerate I don't know). They have been ready for most of the year I believe.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 23 23:37
Harlynn Kinn

Fish Man: I could swear that last year they were released in the first of the month of December. Maybe not...

Ellias: Ummm, they have been ready ALL year??? So...how much work and thought go into CP ships and Droids??

HK_sig_1.png
Year 13 Day 24 2:07
He meant the droids as there weren't released new ones because the tool is broken.

Year 13 Day 24 2:46
Harlynn Kinn

Thanks, but my question is sill legit. I'm curious as to what the process is.

HK_sig_1.png
Year 13 Day 24 5:18
The process? Last lot Jevon made a list in conjunction with Jesfa, and the rest of the ASims helped to narrow it down to the ones that were chosen. Art team then makes the images, and the ASims run up the stats (I did the last lot of ships stats, with some minor tweaking from Jesfa).

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 24 22:20
Want new stuff? Help us make images for it. AKA start learning 3d stuff and join the art team.

Year 13 Day 24 23:03
Harlynn Kinn

Well, Jevon, I can point out at least one ship (and could, with permission, point out one more) that has the vote of many of the players, and i'm nearly certain that you know which one it is. Im also pretty sure that it would be shot down. Pew pew. :)

Second, if i DID have the time it would take to sit down, learn a new program, then perfect my skills to an Art Team acceptable degree, I wouldn't be selling my soul every time I need art done. And would have done it ages ago.

Also, I have long since stopped "wanting" things from the Combine, it is a bad habit that causes only frustration. I was merely curious, perhaps I was a little to playful in the way i worded my question.

HK_sig_1.png
Year 13 Day 26 20:08
Derrik Thynite

And what about new CP vehicles, they haven't even been mentioned in the past year.

Year 13 Day 26 21:20
Derrick, we had around half done before there was an art team dispute, and a number of images were removed. At the same time, just about the rest of the art team went MIA on me. So the vehicles sadly got put on the backburner.

Year 13 Day 26 21:58
Its a shame such people feel the need to ruin it for everyone else.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 26 22:13
Deleted Post
R`dall Gr`ves
Deleted by Jesfa. Reason:
Year 13 Day 27 2:13
lol why u mad tho?

Also, isn't it like a typical lady to demand to know where her present is? =D

Edited By: Mikel von Bianchi on Year 13 Day 27 2:14
Year 13 Day 27 3:15
Harlynn Kinn

Also, isn't it like a typical lady to demand to know where her present is? =D

- Mikel

LoL. Yes Mikel, and it better be wrapped with a pretty bow on top of it. Or my army of Dark Jedi ninja kittens WILL find you. :p

HK_sig_1.png
Year 13 Day 29 5:08

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 29 8:12
That's hilarious. ithingy lovers are such crybabies...

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 29 11:07
That was amazing, Syn...

New Years Day, or Eve? This plays into my level of slammed I plan on achieving.

2zdt4r5.png
Year 13 Day 29 11:33
Don't stop yourself from enjoying the holiday because of the possibility of new CP stuff Orinous, take my word on that.

Year 13 Day 34 10:25
Or my army of Dark Jedi ninja kittens WILL find you.

LOL
oFTo
That line just made my day

Year 13 Day 68 9:01
Naits Shkoobi

Do the devs give a warning in the sim news before they change CP ships? and If I were to buy a CP ship (specifically the simiyar light freighter) should i expect its value to increase by quite a bit when the new ones come around?

The greater the risk, the greater the glory
Page 1 2