250 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:19:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 30 16:04
do you need a datacard to build a space colony?

Year 13 Day 30 16:14
Blot Hlidskjalf

no. you only have to be a member of a faction which has can build them.
and you need the privs to build it /from your faction) and the permission from the system owner (if you want to build it in a system).

Year 13 Day 30 18:35
Blot, you're incorrect on all points except one. Jake, no DCs are needed. Provided you have the RMs and builders you can build it by yourself. However, if you are building in a controlled system you will need to submit a station build request to the owner of the system.

Year 13 Day 30 19:31
Blot, there are three stations which do not need you to be in a faction to build (LSC, and the 2 space colonies).

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 30 23:53
Blot Hlidskjalf

so i was right in two points:
- no dc
- permissiom from the system owner

free to build for everyone? they need restricted!! :D

Year 13 Day 31 0:07
I may have misunderstood you but "no" and "you only have to be a member of a faction which has can build them" seemed contradictory. However, if you meant that you only need to be part of a faction that can build stations (most or all can) then I could slightly understand. At any rate the information wasn't complete or wholly correct.

Year 13 Day 31 7:10
Kendall Holm

They dont need to be restricted ... why would we restrict them

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 13 Day 31 11:59
thank you so much!
:D
I'll be starting to build it within the next month or two

Year 13 Day 34 18:31
How do I give my ship/droids to someone?

"You will raise your young as Mandalorians—and defend them. You will wear our armor, and speak our language. And you will serve the clan, and rally when called. These are the Resol'nare—the Six Actions—sacred to our movement. Do them—and you may live to ca
Year 13 Day 34 18:37
Atin, follow this command path.

Right side menu > ships/droids > check mark by the ones you want to send > scroll to the bottom > "select action" drop down menu: makeover > insert player handle > process > confirm > done!

Year 13 Day 34 18:42
Thank you.

"You will raise your young as Mandalorians—and defend them. You will wear our armor, and speak our language. And you will serve the clan, and rally when called. These are the Resol'nare—the Six Actions—sacred to our movement. Do them—and you may live to ca
Year 13 Day 35 7:10
Next time, please check The Guide first and if you can't find your answer there, make a new thread, don't hijack someone else's thread for your question.