219 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:53:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 51 13:38
How do I assign Farmers to a Alazhi Farm or is it a bug that it wont recognize my NPCs? I have 5 of them in the mine but it keeps giving me errors.

Only able to find 0 available workers (you asked for: 5)

HideAn error occured: Alazhi Farm must have atleast one Alazhi Farmer assigned.

Tried to assign them to the faction that commands the facility but didn't work. Last time I did farming everything was fine. What changed?

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 13 Day 51 15:28
Lilith, I know there is a new interface for mines and I'm assuming farms (which are a mine) are the same. I haven't seen it myself and there could be a bug, but that's what's going on.

Apparently it's supposed to automatically detect and add the dirt haulers present (I realize this is a farm). The rules under Bacta Creation outline who the farm needs to be assigned to and I presume the NPCs will need to be the same.

Year 13 Day 51 15:59
Tried the assigning, both NPCs and the farm but nothing happened. I can appreciate new system for mines, but the previous one was easier to use.

MeandMine.png

Year 13 Day 51 16:13
Like I said I haven't seen it yet but Sin is pretty smart about what the game needs. Give it a chance and let him sort out the kinks. ;)

Year 13 Day 51 17:31
Not sure if Sin fixed it, but the dirt haulers used to have to be owned by the faction doing the mining. So try making the NPCs over to the medical faction doing the farming, and see if that helps.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 51 17:55
nope that didn't work either

MeandMine.png

Year 13 Day 51 18:20
They definitely don't need to be owned by the faction who is manager of the mine, just assigned. It's been like that for a while too. At least we're all more informed now.

Year 13 Day 51 19:54
You are using a medical faction yes? Are the NPCs in your party? Are they in the Entrance Room or the Command Room?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 52 22:14
Yes I am using a medical faction. No they were not in my party. They are inside the Command room. I did it before and it worked perfectly fine. The new interface and code should have been tested more it seems.

MeandMine.png

Year 13 Day 65 13:28
any update on this?

MeandMine.png

Year 13 Day 71 7:07
Alexander von Ismay

Get a bigger tractor... >_>

Year 13 Day 71 18:45
Did you make a bug report? Since its fairly likely that it is nothing we can fix, only a coder can take a look and they are unlikely to look here for bugs.

Ellias_sig6.png