196 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:16:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » A subject dare to suppress the rights of a citizen of the greatest power of freedom on this planet.

A subject dare to suppress the rights of a citizen of the greatest power of freedom on this planet.

yesterday I posted my love to the queen of england. and told some of her subjects the facts of the war of 1812, but it sees that one of her subjects did not like hearing the truth. and decided to banned me for pointing out the social inequalities of being a subject.

You see when I go to General Talk I get An error occurred: You were banned from this forum by a subject of the queen of england who did not like what you said. Even though you broke no rules of the game, but I will make something up because I do not like you, and feel that people should learn there place. If you have problems with this please contact the moderator who did not like you and would love you too just go a way. because he feels people who act like you. and will not roll over and take the crap and would upset mentally ill shut ins should not be aloud to play this game.

Shuji Shizuka

Hi Mors!

Your post in that thread was off topic and quite a long rant. I would imagine that's why you were banned. Though personally I think that banning someone from all forums for simply posting an opinion, even an off-topic one, is a bit strong...

Anyway, I would advise you contact the one that banned you and try to discuss it with them.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
You were banned for trolling. If you want more information or discuss this ban, contact the person who banned you.

Just a note: this is a privately owned website, meaning none of your rights were suppressed.

Mors has been banned from 30 forums. If I've missed some that he has access to, let me know.

We're getting sick of the trolling. Don't kill off your character and respawn again like you usually do to get access to the forums, or we'll just switch to Player ID so that can't be done.

Either play the game like it's intended, or leave. Those are your options.

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.

the war of 1812 was in the thread and

and my post in that thread was on topic as most as some in thread where.

"Anyway, I would advise you contact the one that banned you and try to discuss it with them.'

I would if I had respect for his moderator skills but banning me in forums that i did not even post in show a lack of Respect for me and contempt for me as a person.
And really we gone through this in the past when someone called me a moron ,and I was told by this moderator that people are able to called me names because it is p.g 13 words. well what is good for the goose is good for the gander. if I half to except people calling me names. this moderator should know that what i say is okay to. because it Don't violate the Rules in the forums, and if he and the queen's subjects do not like what I say. get over it. and Respect your betters

"We're getting sick of the trolling. Don't kill off your character and respawn again like you usually do to get access to the forums, or we'll just switch to Player ID so that can't be done."

trolling.... wow .... posting in 3 threads , in 3 weeks is trolling quality over quantity I love it.
you see I want you to understand this , I do this for fun, and I have stayed in the game rules, and I make sure not to post in to many forums in fact I never post in 90% of the forums.

the truth is a lot of you people do not like what I post . and you do not like my attitude towards you and you feel you have the right to tell me what to do and say . well I hate to tell you this, you do not have the right . you see I always make it a point not to brake the game rules because it is funny to watch you morons falling for stuff like this. you go banning persons because you do not like what he said or how he wright it . Wow....open minded how some of you think you are

A lot of you people in this game do not have very diverse experiences. So you don't have enough dots to connect, and you end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader player who understand of the human experience, the better design we will have.

Shuji Shizuka

Distressingly enough, she's not wrong. Posting once a week in a way that is usually off-topic and being banned from all forums for it is...Overkill.

Distressingly enough, she's not wrong. Posting once a week in a way that is usually off-topic and being banned from all forums for it is...Overkill. 

Not at all. People who post only to lessen the forum experience of others should be excluded from the forums. I have a history of not acting except in extreme cases, but I appreciate that an ASim is willing to step up and take a stand.

Will this be added to the new list of offenses and punishments?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Shuji Shizuka

I agree Hal, if they post specifically to disrupt other people then they shouldn't be able to post at all. But that's a slippery slope. Maybe to Mors, her posting about the war of 1812 was in fact on-topic in that thread? And while her posts aren't usually...coherent...generally, if you dig down deep enough, there is some degree of sanity intended.

I appreciate that she is annoying, and I don't particularly want to read her rants either. But banning her from every single forum simply because she posts her rants occasionally(I checked, she really has posted three times in three weeks from what I can tell) is poor form. In many ways, it takes a good chunk of the game away, and it isn't really relevant to ban someone from, say, the traders lounge because of something they posted in General talk isn't really the best solution.

Has anyone actually tried contacting her to get her to stop? I appreciate Mors' history in the forums, but really, I've got to go back to my original statement....arbitrarily banning her across the board is overkill.

I suspect that its less the number of trolling posts, but the fact that any time she posts, its to troll everyone else posting there.

Ellias_sig6.png
Shuji, do not mistake trolling for stupidity or insanity. It is possible - in fact it's far more effective - for a troll to be generally intelligent, that way they can pull the correct fallacies, and twist/misquote facts to support their flawed point/conclusion. Which is far different from saying that the person does not know their posts are wrong, or that they are simply misguided.

Frequently, when a troll is banned from one forum, they shift to another - like Julro taking to ranting in the General Talk when she was banned from the Trader's Lounge, then coming here to rant when she got banned from General Talk. Like, in fact, Mors coming here to rant after Jenos banned her from every forum he could find, and logging out in order to make a ridiculous rant about suppressing rights, which I guarantee you Mors knows is a complete load of crap on a private website, even if she'd never admit it.

The fact that despite being banned from 30 forums, Mors is still finding ways to rant and troll with ridiculous topics, is more than justification for the initial ban.

And I can only hope that should this attempt be sustained, it will be followed with a game/IP ban.

I have no wish to play SWC with people whose only purpose here is to screw with others on an OOC level.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Shuji Shizuka

Ahhhh, I see your point Hal. I apologise.

"I suspect that its less the number of trolling posts, but the fact that any time she posts, its to troll everyone else posting there. "

No... that is not true I post to give a honest opinion of my thoughts on the topic at hand. and if you think the fact that any time I post, its to troll everyone you need help. you ... Mr Aubec should by now know that's just others placing their own opinion on to mine.

I have no wish to play SWC with people whose only purpose here is to screw with others on an OOC level.

Well Mr Hal Breden name one player, Assistant Sim Master, Web Master, or Sim Master. that I screwed with on OOC level.

"fallacies, and twist/misquote facts to support their flawed point/conclusion."

No ... what I said in that post is fact you can look it up yourself

Mr Hal Breden you said you have no wish to play SWC with people who only purpose here is to screw with others, that is a lie... how many year did you play with a Eidola Pirates that screw with others all the time.

Mr Hal Breden ... Iam incontrovertible, your malice may attack me, Mr Aubec ignorance may deride me, but in the end; there I will still be .

Well Mr Hal Breden name one player, Assistant Sim Master, Web Master, or Sim Master. that I screwed with on OOC level. 

Shuji Shizuka, Togan Jano, Jenos, Ellias Aubec, and Hal Breden. Evidence being: This thread.

/argument.

how many year did you play with a Eidola Pirates that screw with others all the time. 

On an IC level, not an OOC one. Which proves my point about twisting and misquoting facts.

And before you smile and get all warm and fuzzy in your "special area" that you baited me to respond to you, understand that I'm only pointing this out in the hopes that others will spot the signs more easily the next time a troll comes along, working towards their forum ban. Nothing you say matters, nor ever will.

Nothing you say matters, nor ever will. 
And that's the lovable Hal ah'm not going to miss

"And before you smile and get all warm and fuzzy in your "special area" that you baited me to respond to you, understand that I'm only pointing this out in the hopes that others will spot the signs more easily the next time a troll comes along, working towards their forum ban. Nothing you say matters, nor ever will."

all fallacies, and twist/misquote facts to support your flawed point/conclusion. baited you ? ... when . please. when did I use my Svengali power on you . to make you and others to post you're biased comments to me in is thread. You are pots calling the kettle black. I am sure you agree with me when I say that saying Nothing you say matters is a little harsh to say to a person who is just playing a game. I would not say that to you. you see Hal your comments are subjective comments and are all just feeble attempt to escape the real truth. the original topic . someone did not like hearing the truth and banned me out of Malice and not for braking the rules and how some players are mistreated , Harass and dogged in till they stop playing the game . Because someone did not like how they play. I have all the facts right and can back them up, if this was any other game I should be able to win my argument ,but sadly my opponents are not honest people .

I'm just really sad that I wasn't in on this from the ground floor. It just sounds riveting!

Jesfa

Continue to try and circumvent a forum ban by logging out on a guest account, and I'll see you with an IP ban.

It's ludicrous that people find it fair to troll to the point where the game becomes less enjoyable for others. If you only post once a week, and the post does nothing but serve to annoy others, then feel free to not post. Since you've been incapable of doing so yourself, Jenos has done it for you.

LoraxSig3copy.png