Day

Time

07:39:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » request: Events from the past
Year 13 Day 75 13:23
If a friendly admin could please pull some events out of the database for me, that would be highly appreciated. I need confirmation that the following happened:

Around Tue Sep 29, 2009, several facilities and cities were made over from "Outer Rim Excavations" (ORE) to "Chalcedon Dominion" (CD).
In exchange ORE received 100m from CD.

Could the events please be posted in this very tread here?
Thank you very much.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 13 Day 75 13:34
Please use the Contact Support link to submit a support ticket for this request. It can be found on the bottom, right side menu on every page.

http://support.swcombine.com/

Year 13 Day 75 14:20
Thanks, Elijah.
Support Ticket submitted.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 13 Day 75 17:33
You should also include the combine date as thats how its stored in the database. ASims are unlikely to convert it themselves. Of course that'd if they have fixed the issues with recovering the events that is.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 76 3:52
Done, Ellias.
Thanks.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 13 Day 76 5:17
Jesfa

Unless it's been changed at some point and I've forgotten, I don't believe we have access to events from that long ago anymore. The tools for looking used to kill combine, rarely worked, and events DB from a certain year back are simply gone.

Just tested, and trying to look up my own events from today, back 2 years simply 404'd after trying to load for a couple minutes.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 76 13:51
Thanks for trying, Jesfa.
Killing the Combine wouldn't be worth it.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png