172 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:18:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 79 1:35
So I was having a meeting with my troops (Military NPCs), and they seemed a bit put off by the fact I earn XP for combat. They figure they're in the fight just as much as I am and want to know if they get XP as well? What should I tell them? Thanks for any help with this!

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 79 2:08
Umbeck Traxer

Well next time you take your NPCs into combat, write down the XP they have before, then the XP after. I have noticed my NPCs gaining experience, are your NPCs holding out on you?

Year 13 Day 79 2:21
I never noticed. I usually have my Battle Droids. It would make sense that NPCs would earn XP. I just wanted to confirm they did or didn't. Thanks.

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 79 4:14
NPCs definitely do earn XP from combat. I had several level up, in fact, from assisting me hunting bandits in the last 36 hours.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 13 Day 79 4:27
When ah was testing out the combat, mah NPCs got ComExp simply by being in the fight even though they had no weapons and didn't actually participate (used them to allow me a few extra hits as ah found soloing ah only fired once)

Year 13 Day 79 11:25
Great! The troops will be most happy to hear that. I'm sure they are better than the droids by now. It's like they train constantly. Cheers!

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 13 Day 79 21:17
Jesfa

And the first training regiments for troops begin.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 99 2:27
I know people that have been training NPCs by having them patrol for nearly a year already. I my self have been training 1 squad of riflemen for several months already. They are nearly level 8 right now.

shaidar_haran_sig.pngTF_HSK.png
Year 13 Day 99 8:14
Level 16 >.>