271 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:41:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 82 17:41
I have a facility set open to all, and it says it is powered. However their is no income. Does anyone know why this is? Here is the facility info

ID# 841505
Home
Manager: Xar Rax
Operator: Xar Rax

Searching for the answers (to life, although you might see a few of the questions in the question centre). My character is odd, get used to it.
Year 13 Day 82 19:00
Shuji Shizuka

What is the facility? I believe that most facilities need to be assigned to a faction of the correct type.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 13 Day 82 19:49
Also depends on when you built it/opened it up

Year 13 Day 82 20:14
First, I would look to change your operator, unless you have a trade skill of 5. There are a few that offer their services free of charge, and this means you get more money.

Second, when was it finished construction/opened to all? FI runs only on the first day of the month, so if it was finished/opend after the last run, you have to wait for the next month.

Third, since you are operator, were you active at the last FI run? Money is only generated with an active operator.

Fourth, and probably should of been first, what is the facility type? Not all facilities generate income, so I'd check the rules pages to see if it has the yellow FI icon listed. If it is also a faction specific facility (like the temple) then that faction needs to manage it for it to make any income.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 82 20:25
Thanks all for the help. I think the answer lies in Ellias Aubec, as I was not active as of last month. Thanks all for the help!

Searching for the answers (to life, although you might see a few of the questions in the question centre). My character is odd, get used to it.