165 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:16:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 89 12:08
I am the pilot of a ship and am trying to create a door. I am also a part of the faction who owns the ship. I am in the room, I have a toolkit equipped, but it says You may not modify this lock. Why? I read the wiki and it says the toolkit must be equipped in a primary spot, but the game only allows it to be put in a utility spot?

Searching for the answers (to life, although you might see a few of the questions in the question centre). My character is odd, get used to it.
Year 13 Day 89 12:13
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

The toolkit is fine where it is, you need to be the ship's commander or owner though.

Year 13 Day 89 12:14
Check the SWC Rules too regarding locks. I believe the first section will help you sort things out.

Year 13 Day 89 17:32
As Teya said, you need to be commander/owner of the ship or have appropiate privs to be able to make doors.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 89 21:30
Actually, he should just need the privs to be able to do it. Like in the link I posted!

"Your faction is owner, and you have change door codes privileges.'

Edited By: Elijah Shoryyhn on Year 13 Day 89 21:32
Year 13 Day 90 0:39
Yes, hence the 'or', which implies he either has to be the owner or commander or have the privs.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 90 23:48
Sorry for taking forever, but yea I was just on the wrong ship and hadn't been assigned the proper powers. Thanks all

Searching for the answers (to life, although you might see a few of the questions in the question centre). My character is odd, get used to it.