Year

Day

Time

22:38:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Custom - Ears/Eggs/Cookies/Crystals
I am tossing up whether this should go in this thread or General Talk, i suppose i need some questions answered first.

Some items or trophies have been released. Indeed Nova Crystals are officially sanctioned as an alternative currency. Thats pretty easy to grasp. When i started playing almost a year and a half ago i was unsure what all the ears lying about were about. And even to this day i wonder, do ears have some sort of value ??

I was intrigued when Easter Eggs entered the game last year and they seem to be trading quite vigorously. But what interests me is the 'Cookies' were released some time ago and i know very little about these. What are they about ? How many were released ? They are traded from time to time but i don't see many these days.

I know of single custom items but are there any other Eggs/Cookies similar items (in numbers), released in the past, that i am unaware of ?

Thanks to those who answer.

Edited By: Rojaar Ke`Zor on Year 13 Day 98 3:03

~ Rojaar Ke`Zor ~

If you go out in the woods today
. You're sure of a big surprise.
. If you go out in the woods today
. You'd better go out in Corellian Powersuit Armour.
Ears: they are trophies taken from dead PCs. Generally used to confirm you've killed someone in bounty hunting, or just a nice memento of someone you have personally killed.

Eggs: these were a special event for Easter last year, and we were supposed to get some reward for getting X amount or whatever. However its been neglected.

Cookies: not sure what you are talking about. There was a CP item for that, but I don't think anyone could spawn them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Kendall Holm

Ears are used by Eidola as a form of Currency as well

SWC3dsUser.png
Thnx for the replys...

~ Rojaar Ke`Zor ~

If you go out in the woods today
. You're sure of a big surprise.
. If you go out in the woods today
. You'd better go out in Corellian Powersuit Armour.
Cookies were a CP item that cost in the billions of CPs (essentially impossible to achieve) and may or may not have been given as "gifts" to players from the administration. I do not know offhand of any situation where someone actually was given one.

Other than that, the Easter Egg event last year is the only instance of custom items being given out en masse that I can remember.