Year

Day

Time

01:29:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 62 19:31
David Kellar

I am interested in helping put the descriptions together, but I have not found anyone to help me who will respond. I have followed the contact us links and e-mails on the web site but never get a reply. If you don't need the help that's fine but I have a been told I have a flare for description and would like to use that to help. Who do I talk to/where do I go?

Year 7 Day 62 21:19
You send the descriptions you write to the appropriate address (look on the contacts page, or it was probably on the SimNews recently). If you don't receive a reply, then the description has not been accepted. Descriptions are best sent for those that do not have them, or that have very small and/or stupid descriptions.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 63 10:50
David Kellar

Those are the ones that I sent descriptions for, but without feedback of what they are looking for It makes it hard to help.

Year 7 Day 63 14:50
As Keir has said in the past, if they knew what they were looking for, they'd write the descriptions themselves!

And getting dozens/hundreds of emails a day makes it a little difficult to reply to each one individually in the first place.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 65 11:55
David Kellar

Ah thank you that is helpful. I didn't know what sort of volume they deal with.