Year

Day

Time

00:17:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 63 12:59
Drinit Orlan

i'm stuck in my vehicle,its above a facility and no matter what i do it wont move to another spot

Year 7 Day 63 14:51
What is with all these vehicles getting stuck on facilities? Surely this shouldn't be possible? This is at least the third report I've seen...

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 63 20:46
Fixed.

I've got a suspicion that it may be due to the area of the buildingMap for the Item Shops. Most seem to be stuck over them and 've seen a few with only part of the facility image displaying. Haven't got time to investigate further atm though =/

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 63 21:26
I recall seeing that only one column of the shop in AraKeen on Gand was giving the mouse-over facility information (a 1x3 size instead of the 3x3 size of the shop). Perhaps this is related?

But I also think the facility was in the 1x3 facilities section of the rules at the time.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 63 21:33
Yeh, it's likely 1x3 caused that particular issue. If it's not a build map problem then 'm guessing it's not reading repulsors right. Will need to keep an eye out and see if anyone gets the problem over a different type of facility.

Kids these days!