Year

Day

Time

18:17:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 108 9:42
Khea Nkuul

Nobody on irc seems to know, can creatures actually kill me or only harm me like bandits? Also, do they drop any trophies or anything if I kill one? Or is there like HUGE xp if I kill a Kell Dragon, or is it just 200 XP or something?

9rkaqq.pngBuilding this city - please donate!

351adms.png

-D103: Tatooine>Ryloth, begin hunting bandits, gather
Year 13 Day 108 9:50
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Just harm you, no trophies, no xp bonus.

Year 13 Day 108 10:24
You cannot be killed by anything other than a player so far. You get down to one HP, and can no longer fight until you get to at least 2 HP. Creatures drop nothing, but bandits have a five percent chance of dropping something they had in their fittout.

XP is given out on a shots-hit basis. Therefore, because it takes more shots to kill a larger creature, you will end up receiving more XP for killing it. For instance, killing a Kryat Dragon will take you tons of shots, while killing a physalis berry monster would only take a handful. 40 XP is the max for hitting with all your shots. If you have a weapon that shoots between 0 and 10 shots, you will probably get less XP than if it has 0 to 5 shots. Of course, that's not always true, but in general, that's how I believe it works.

How many blasters would a blaster blast if a blaster could blast blasters?
Year 13 Day 108 17:15
Creature trophies have been created on the dev server, but will unlikely be added to main until new images have been made for them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 109 0:49
Khea Nkuul

Couldn't you add a simple catch-all "hide" image similar to the ear we take from Hutts/Humans/Gungans? Then add individual images as time goes on? It would allow people to start hunting and trading trophies, boasting with proof that they killed a Krayt Dragon, for example.

351adms.png

Year 13 Day 109 6:14
Needs to be synced over regardless, so it's not an instant thing. But you can start hunting at anytime .. and you can shoot the creature down to low HP, then deliver the killing blow after trophies are done if you so desire.

Or use a screenshot as proof. :p

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 111 9:13
Khea Nkuul

Oh, well if it's a matter of days or whatever I don't mind; the way he phrased it I thought he meant it wouldn't be released for months or something.

351adms.png

Year 13 Day 112 14:03
Well, it is probably going to be months...

Year 13 Day 112 18:43
Right now we have two artists working on an image or two at a time, but the asignment was only given a day or two ago, and we have other projects that I will gladly put before this. SO it could be a few weeks until we get it done.

Year 13 Day 112 22:29
Christian Hall

Syn, are you being serious about using a screenshot? Would doing that (assuming that the chance of a getting a trophy are 100%) mean that the Asims would spawn me a trophy?