246 are online

Year

Day

Time

08:07:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » y-wing production: how can it be possible...
Page 1 2
Indeed, its been stated by the admins that firing NPCs to get down to the correct number is perfectly fine. No need to pause.

Ellias_sig6.png
great conversation though but now the aborting has already been done... forgot I would lost the DCs too... that's a big loss at least there's the ''fire some workers'' alternative if you dont wanna end up failing like it happened with me.

thanks peeps ;)

Really, you shouldn't loose the DCs. I believe that that is a bug.

Ellias_sig6.png

seriously ? then I should send a issue to bugs.combine :S

So, what is the magic formula for determining the optimal number of workers working on a fighter? The formula Vip posted on the first page does not equal 6 (16 / 5 = 3.2)

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

If they wanted you to know the exact numbers, they would be on the rules page.

I am no "long time experienced" producer, but had already to pay some creds to my stupidity and asked around - also got the

length / 5 rule with the addition: no less that 6 workers! (number of ships doesn't matter)

-> Worked well with Byblos (G-1A) for me. And yes I also lost DC uses in the several "aborts" I had to do until I got it right. Gave me Byblos that cost 1.8 M (each) to produce in total in the end :) (but I learned something ;))

U break. Me fix. U pay. Business OK?
Riipa Tinka - TF citizen Lvl1
As I said Tiali, once you get down to fighters, it levels out at 6 or so.

Ellias_sig6.png
Thank you Ellias, didn't see that before but seeing it now is what counts

Answers like yours Teya are one of the reasons ah stick around

Alexander von Ismay

Seeing as the datacard is used to start production, how would it regenerate after aborting? If it was taken when the ship finished, then I could see. Guess I'll poke around and see, because that would be awesome to get the DC back, but I also understand not getting it back...

Raak Narro, DM me, I can work with you on new Y-Wing cards to replace the old ones.

"Whenever feasible, one should always eat the rude."

Nope that's a feature. As Lex stated rather sexily, once production is started the card goes bye bye.

DacRandom.php

dac_kain_cit.png

I know the DC disappears once production started. However I'm sure I've seen Zhao or someone mention that after aborting the DCs should be restored.

Ellias_sig6.png
I just had the same problem and aborted losing the DC's in both cases.

It would be easier to keep them as businesses dont just lose blueprints because they abort a production.

Also why is the Optimum NPC number such a secret? Why not give everyone the right number?You lose so much money, time, DC's, and RM's if you make a mistake at a guess at optimum NPCs which is kinda unrealistic, think the production comppanies would be pretty more advanced and know how many workers it takes to build something.

Just dont see the benefit in all the penalties for production.....

RIP CHESTER
20986784_135808347028949_4302612595484917760_n.jpg
See thread in General forum about production woes...

Ellias_sig6.png
think the production comppanies would be pretty more advanced and know how many workers it takes to build something.  

So why aren't you?

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Silly Mikel, it should be an innate ability, a primal instinct, a shared memory, genetic knowledge! Don't sit there pretending like people have to ask for assistance from persons with prior experience or to build their own expertise. It should come naturally.

Page 1 2