Year

Day

Time

04:47:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I have some questions. new one added
1. Is there a guide saying which forum is for what. As in complex details.

2. I am looking for an avatar and found a picture on wookieepedia. Can I use it.

3. I want to make some CPs but only go online from my kindle and only went on from a computer once and got a couple then. Any ways I can make some without having to programme or write stories.

4. How do I get off Vjun cause I took npc transport to Vjun welcome center and ended up in starport bhg starport and cant find npc transport.

5. I found a what looks like a minor bug and want to tell people. Once I clicked report bug and went to something called mantis.

6. Does anyone want to help me.

Edited By: Khan Doron on Year 13 Day 145 17:19

khan_doron_sample02.png

Want to actually win at gambling?
Year 13 Day 143 16:02
The guide is available by clicking "Guide" at the top of every page. As for forums, the little description text, and the stickied topics inside them should tell you.

You can use any picture that does not break the PG-13 Rules in place on this game.

http://www.swcombine.com/members/cp/index.php?mode=support

That is a good way to start, for other opportunities, keep an eye on the "Work for CP's" forum, or watch the Sim News, and maybe when you get more used to the game, join an SWC Team.

Join a faction. 9/10 will send a pilot to pick you up, which will enable you to get started on your playing life in this game. Just be aware that the game works on delayed-action-timer (Meaning it takes longer to do actions here than it would in real life!).

The Bug Tracker (Mantis), is an external piece of kit that we use to keep track of bugs within the game, as users report them. You need to create a separate account there (Best being your handle), and then report the bug.

Helping you, I've done the best I could within the short time-frame I had free to answer your questions, but due to me being a member of the administration, I cannot offer you any In Character Help.

syngav.png
Year 13 Day 144 9:28
Is there an intergalactic taxi service.
Example
Pick me up at vjun and take me to gand.

khan_doron_sample02.png

Year 13 Day 144 13:38
The closest thing to that is the NPC transport service. But as you travelled to a starport without any new destinations, you will have to have someone pick you up.

Year 13 Day 144 19:41
^

The NPC transport system only works between NPC owned starports, transport owned starports, and travels to faction starports. Once you go to a faction starport, you cannot travel onwards.

Ellias_sig6.png
How do you become a respected middleman

khan_doron_sample02.png

Trade, trade, and trade some more.

Ellias_sig6.png
How do they let you do the trading in the first place. Im sick of finding middles to hire.

khan_doron_sample02.png

Find people willing to take a risk, or just build up your trade rep on CPM and hope someone nominates you (if that is still allowed)

Simple, buy and sell things through the commerce forum and CenterPoint. You'll probably find you trade with some people a lot, and eventually you will be happy and both of you will be happy to send first to each other. Then as that grows and you get known as a fair trader etc, some of your friends might ask you to middle for them. After that, you'll slowly build up a history as a fair trader and a good middle. It will take years and years.

Ellias_sig6.png
Use a middle or get scammed.
Simple as that.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Shuji Shizuka

Hardly. Scamming isn't as rife as all of that.

That said, always, always, use a middle when at all possible. Always. I cannot reinforce this enough.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Can I search by cost for centrepoint market.

khan_doron_sample02.png

You can supply a price range in the "Search" function, yes.