Year

Day

Time

04:59:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 165 14:44
Gort Horth

I sent a DM with a very long link, and it apprently turned off my word wrap so that at least all the outgoing mail displays as single lines per paragraph. . . very LONG lines that force me to scroll way over to read them. The responses from one person, the person I sent the long link to, are also without word wrap though other incoming seems to be unaffected as are recipients of my DM's.

How do i turn my word wrap back on?

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
Year 13 Day 165 14:48
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Delete the message with the long url.

Year 13 Day 165 16:01
I've had this happen too often with people sending me either oversized URLs or images, deleting them fixes the Inbox. How would one get rid of oversized stuff in the Outbox (Sent) since you can't delete them?

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 165 18:47
Have the receiver delete them, your outbox is dependent on the receiver.

Year 13 Day 165 18:51
Yeah, long urls are a massive pain in the arse in DMs. Use the html link code.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 165 19:15
Okay, thanks for the information.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 166 9:34
Gort Horth

Both myself and the recipient of the long link I sent have deleted boatloads of DM's to no avail. Any other suggestions?

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
Year 13 Day 166 10:00
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

There are no other suggestions. The only things that cause this are long urls or large pictures in sent or received DMs.

Year 13 Day 166 10:25

You could also try to fully refresh the page (ctrl + F5), or to clear the cookies.