Day

Time

12:15:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Questions for Admin why I am banned from this forum by moderator
Questions for Admin why I am banned from this forum by Syn

An error occured: You were banned from this forum by Syn for "trolling the commerce forums". If you have problems with this please contact the moderator who banned you.

"Year 13 Day 178, 19:38 You have been banned from forum Traders Lounge by Syn with the reason: trolling the commerce forums."

I was not trolling I was asking A legitimate Question about the faction status of a fellow player that was related to trade the Question I ask was
if everyone knew Orinous Solarii is a Eidola Pirate, some people did not know and thanked me for the information which will help them in their future trade,

"Year 13 Day 178, 19:38 You have been banned from forum Gambling Hut by Syn with the reason: trolling the commerce forums"

I was not trolling because " I WAS NEVER IN THE FORUM "this just show the bias and disdain the moderator has to me , but what would you expect from a moderator who tries to embarrass people on the Forum.
"Year 13 Day 177, 8:58 Syn expelled Mayet Mado from the Eidola Pirates for the following reason: FUS RO DAH!
Come on, your first day and you already start up the idiocy. So much for benefit of a doubt, eh?"
moderator should know better then to do that. Now Syn had the right to expelled me from the Eidola Pirates, but did not had the right to post it in a public forum. that should badly on the staff of SWC.

"Year 13 Day 178, 19:36 You have been banned from forum Artwork by Syn with the reason: trolling"
I was not trolling because I made a legitimate art thread to show off my artistic skill just like other artist did

My Questions for Admin is how long do we have to do this. now I know I am not the typical player and I push the limits, but I do know where the limits are, and I follow the rules, of the game I never attack A person Rl. or OOC. but it seems that courtesy is not extended to me

"Year 13 Day 177, 21:52: Message from Kyber Nights
Go fuck yourself. Im not going to pay 200K for posting in an open thead.

I will ask that this person be dealt with for his language, and all my bans
to be reversed for administrative bias by the moderator that clearly holds a grudge towards me

now I know the moderator will get on and say that the bans are base on their sound judgement like, the moderator OOC's attacks on the player in the Forum, banning the player for legitimate threads, and banning the player for things he may do in the future.

Now I played this game for over five years and been banned for some the stupids things, and all have been overturned, and I expect these will be overturned too.

I thank you for your time. and good day

It is not a "legitimate thread" when you continue to try to charge people for posting in a thread you open, or opening artwork threads that are a thinly veiled attempt at insulting the community. All you've done is demonstrate that you're unwilling to use the forums for their intended function, and I'm not going to deal with your behavior. You do nothing but create messes for me to clean up.

Now Syn had the right to expelled me from the Eidola Pirates, but did not had the right to post it in a public forum.  

Of course I have the "right" to publicize that I kicked you from my faction. I did that as a player, obviously.

Lastly, yes, I am biased against trolls and flamers. My job is to keep the forums clean and usable, and players who continually "push the limits" are dealt with accordingly.

swcforumsig

Eldrwyn D`Auvergne

tl;dr: Syn is a bully.

35dc5le.png
"It is not a "legitimate thread" when you continue to try to charge people for posting in a thread you open"

the charging people with an invoice, was a IC.element in a IC.thread in a IC Forum. that told people not to post if they were not serious about seeking information. you and others as players posts unsolicited commons in a IC Forum thinking that it would be amusing. but then you, and others got upset when you all got your IC invoice, then you as a "moderator" said it all was my fault that happened. that's like a rapist saying it's the woman's fault being rape.

opening artwork threads that are a thinly veiled attempt at insulting the community.

Syn I am shocked to hear that you think my art thread is a thinly veiled attempt at insulting the community. when my art thread is to give the community a alternative to other artists renditions. and it's was never to insult the community. I feel so badly that you would even suggest that sir.
and feel you oew me an apology for that "SIR"

"You do nothing but create messes for me to clean up."

Why that is mighty white of you to do for me, but may I make a suggestion "sir" instead of banning me at the drop of a hat. why don't you tell the half wits to stop posting in my thread. tell them not to read my stuff. Then you will not have to clean up my messes "Sir'.

Syn is a player, regardless of whether she has access to the assistant tools or not.

We overturned your blanket ban on the basis that there was not enough evidence to consist with the reason why Jenos banned you originally.

In Syn's opinion (As a person who moderates the forums she banned you from), she banned you from trolling. I've personally not read the thread that she has banned you or, but I have the belief that she banned you for all the right reasons, and I do not doubt her judgement.

Reread the second paragraph in the email I replied to you the other day, it may make sense, it may not.

Edit:

If she feels the right to ban you from all the IC Forums there, for an action taken in only one, she has the right to do that.

Edited By: Gavin von Ismay on Year 13 Day 180 10:46

syngav.png
Yes I'm sure that posting an artwork thread entitled "more accurate avatars for the community" consisting of, well, the avatars that you posted, was in no way an attempt at insulting the community. Clearly I was drinking and moderating again. *hic*

I'm sorry that you don't understand the rationale, but as you only demonstrate that you are incapable of posting in the commerce forums without trolling and flaming others, I will not be lifting the ban. I have nothing more to say on the subject. Push your limits elsewhere.

swcforumsig

Also on a note;

Just because some previous punishments may have been overturned, does not mean others will be.

These won't be. That's Syn's discretion. We've not set the precedent that punishments will be overturned.

syngav.png
I am sorry to here this that Admins personally not reading thread in the game. and letting player/moderators having free rain. oh well . good bye.

I'd be concerned if we didn't have free rain, seeing how it just falls from the sky.

Year 13 Day 180 17:41
Deleted Post
Deleted by Arete. Reason: You called it Ellias! staff-snark is one thing, but I'd rather not have this sort of opinionated response.
Year 13 Day 181 13:58
Deleted Post
Deleted by Arete. Reason: We don't need a mob of players heaping their comments onto the issue, but thank you for the support.