Year

Day

Time

21:20:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 180 14:20
Jacen Bae`le

I have been over at my Girlfriends house Watching her pets, while she's out of town.

she's got a Combine account, and I am over here using mine.

we don't live together, but I do sometimes log in over here to do my stuff if needed.

I assume this does not warrant any Multi issues, but I'd rather not have to go through that BS, of being banned if Its illegal, and having to clear it up.

anything I'd need to do to prevent the mutli BS, if the threat is even there?

We don't use each others accounts, but are sometimes logged in at the same time.

Edit: simply because It didn't get my get my point across. few Fixes here and there

Thanks,

Edited By: Jacen Bae`le on Year 13 Day 180 15:37

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.
Year 13 Day 180 14:59
I'm not sure why you're calling it "all that BS" since all it takes is for your to DM myself or Gav or file a support ticket.

And yes, you need to go through all the BS of DMing one of us or filing a support ticket.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 13 Day 180 15:36
Jacen Bae`le

I was not referring to the support ticket, but if I needed to fill one, and I didn't do so, The illegal multi, banning, and having to clear it stuff. hence why I posted here, to prevent that in case it was needed.

Made sense to me, but I type in such a way its sometimes hard to understand.

so do I need to fill for a Mutli account? or just to let them know I am here.

Thanks

Edit: more grammer, >.>

Edited By: Jacen Bae`le on Year 13 Day 180 15:40

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.
Year 13 Day 180 15:43
Jacen Bae`le

Sorry for the mistypes in first post Aerte, I asked to Gav handle it and he did. Can be closed if needed.

tiny bit scatter brained this time of year.