190 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:16:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 184 18:32
Hi, I'm planning to do my first production, and I have a few questions about the process.

- Do you have to be Commander of the production facility to build?

- Where's a list of what entities can be produced at which type of facilities/stations?

- I intend to start construction on something and leave it, is there any situation in when I'd have to return to the factory (minus running out of materials or running out out of things to build)?

- How many productions can be in a queue line for a single facility/station?

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 184 18:53
Korvas Varik

Click--->Rules<---Click

Year 13 Day 184 19:00
The rules only answers my 4th question and kind of my 3rd question as far as I can tell, I still can't find the rest of the answers I seek.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 184 19:31
1. Answered in that rules page, specifically at 1.2.1
•The manager must:
◦Be a production faction of the right type (See Production: Production Faction Types).
◦Have sufficient credits to pay for production. 

2. Again, answered in the rules page, specifically at 1.1

3. No, its fire and forget - you don't run out of materials as they are all used up right at the start - if you don't have enough to start, you have to gather more. Only real issue would be either its paused at 100% because some conditions no longer match up, in which case you need to fix those issues and then go and restart it, or if you have queued up different entities in the production queue, in which case you'd have to go back to retool between each run.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 184 19:35
Okay, thanks.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 185 6:52
Ben Camden

Might have to run back if what you produce becomes too large for the factory, at least I had to way back when I last did production.

gold1.gifRGC-3.pnggold2.gif
Senior Governor Ben Camden
Regional Government
Year 13 Day 185 12:13
Good thought, I'll keep that in mind when I build. Thanks for the advice!

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu