Its pretty self explanatory. You first have to select New from the drop down, then select the entity type. Select yourself and then private. Upload the large and small in the appropriate boxes. Then hit submit. Then you wait. Once the images have been accepted you go back to the exchange page. Select personal, enter the entity ID, and select the type and hit submit. You will be given a list of images you own. Select what images you want on the entity and submit again.
EDIT: We also had a Sim News explaining in detail on how to use the system, but I have come to the conclusion people cant read or refuse to read the Sim News bc we still have people trying to submit Custom NPCs and Items *Shakes Head*
Edited By: Kendall Holm on Year 13 Day 199 16:33 ____________
This has been most helpful... totally missed the SIM posting (pretty good at reading those for the record). I'll give that all a shot. =^) I'll look for that posting-> like to see the reasons for all the new steps out of curiosity.
Can't believe I wasn't flamed, trolled, or the target of sarcasm... not even a facepalm! Mazer escapes unscathed!
1. Select 'New' and choose Entity Class/Type
2. Select images by clicking the shiny buttons
3. Click shiny button called "Submit"
4. Wait for approval (not really a step)
5. Select 'Personal' and choose Entity Class
6. Insert ID Number
7. Click shiny button called "Submit"
8. Choose custom images with awesome shiny buttons
9. Click shiny button called "Submit"
10. Pat yourself on the back