194 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:31:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 202 9:25
What's the purpose of Lightsaber Parts, they aren't mentioned in the crafting rules.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 13 Day 202 9:27
To construct lightsabers, and it's only for FS players to craft.

CEO Black Nebula Engineering
CEO and founder of Sarif Industries
Year 13 Day 202 9:38
I know you have to be FS to craft Lightsabers. I wasn't asking how to craft them, but the crafting section in the rules does not say anything about parts.

Lightsaber Crafting

Lightsaber Parts

As you can see there is no correlation between crafting rules and lightsaber parts. And if you look at the Lightsaber Page you will notice that the Required Raw Materials makes no mention of Lightsaber Parts either.

This is mostly OOC idle curiosity as I would more likely just take the lightsaber off a dead jedi IC anyway.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 13 Day 202 9:40
The rules aren't specific because I believe the feature is still in the works. Hard for the admins to write detailed rules on things that don't exist.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 202 9:46
Mr. Starskimmer's response was nice and helpful. Thank you.

Actually it's completely vague as well but at least now I know that it deals with upcoming features rather then having the rules I mentioned in my op repeated back to me as an answer.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 13 Day 202 11:04
The rules refer to the old system, which was taken offline due to sucking, several months ago.

Parts will be used in the new system, none of which has been programmed except for the ability of FS players to craft the Focusing Crystal from units of gemstones.