Day

Time

19:29:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Quick Clarification Needed
Year 13 Day 213 13:56
Can Medical Factory Stations construct any non-medical Item, Droid and/or Weapon entity? Can it also make small Ships (like the Factory Station/Factory) as well as non-Boat/Submarine Vehicles? Thank you for your time.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 213 16:16
I try to assign medical droids and vehicles and even a ship, it will not accept that kinda of dc's.
My best regards.

f14UEl2.png
No. Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Year 13 Day 213 16:41
Thank you Mr. Soares. I figured that it would not produce some of the things a regular Factory Station would produce, like the ships and vehicles; but I did not expect that it wouldn't make Medical Droids...oh well.

If anyone can confirm/deny that it can/cannot produce non-medical item/armor/etc. and weaponry I would greatly appreciate it. I want to have an item/weapon production station built for me to use someday, and I think the Medical Factory Station looks cooler. I wanna make sure it can produce items/weapons so I don't make a 80,000,000+ credit mistake though. ;)

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 213 18:15
The Medical Factory Station is the same as a lab only in a station form so it will only do the Items you can do in a lab.........The X7 Factory is what you will need for weapons droids and small ships like a factory dose.

Hondo_Sig

Year 13 Day 213 19:52
^

The medical station is similar to the factory station - its a lab in space. Conversly, I don't believe a normal faction can produce medical items though.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 213 20:40
Okay, so it can make items/weapons/medicine, cool. Thanks guys.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 214 1:34
Uh, no. The medical factory station can only make medical items. Not any other kind of item, not weapons, just those items listed in the medical items rules page.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 214 16:59
Oh, well thanks for clarifying that, I got the wrong impression from what people said. Thanks for fixing that Sir Aubec.

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu