229 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:30:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 226 0:35
I have a couple questions about Alahzi farming. First, I have heard that in place of mine collapses farms have produce that goes bad (lost). Can this be mitigated using a LIN droid like in regular mines?

Second, is it possible for an Alahzi deposit to become depleted by successive collapses?

Year 13 Day 230 11:10
I'm curious about the first question, it's not something we've tried, and the collapses are so rare I'm not sure I'd notice a difference.

But, in case you wait all year, to your second question I believe the answer is yes. I've had at least one 'mine' collapse in a farm (possibly two, it's been running a year or two). All alazhi deposits start at 120k, this deposit is now 115,673 units.

skull.gifWhen I was a young girl I used to seek pleasure.
Out of the ale house down into the jail house.
skull.gif
Year 13 Day 230 16:45
Jesfa

I'd never had a farm collapse, but due to the way Alazhi farming works, I'd normally have vast growth expansions in my deposit size. The sizes started at 120k or so like Roan said, but we'd often have deposits with greatly larger quantities after we'd begun farming them.

I don't think there's an alazhi farm supplement for a LIN, but I'm sure we can throw one in there. It'd be great if we could get a Medical Droid to do it, giving them a potential use.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 230 20:27
Oh yeah, Jesfa's probably right. I realized later it wasn't this planet that had the collapse, but rather, I ignored the fact this farm had been paused during a harvest. Which I'm guessing is what the depletion is about...

skull.gifWhen I was a young girl I used to seek pleasure.
Out of the ale house down into the jail house.
skull.gif
Year 13 Day 231 20:29
Thank you so much!

Year 13 Day 239 7:59
I've had an Alazhi farm collapse. The event is humorous enough to counter the annoyance of losing a few thousand units. Just don't let it happen twice >_>

brerrabbit-1.png
Year 13 Day 246 0:01
All alazhi deposits start at 120k, this deposit is now 115,673 units. 

Really? Since when? Seeing as how we have prospected and found smaller deposits that have obviously never been farmed....