160 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:16:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » It is time to act a little better to each other.
Mayet.

If you have a problem with any administrator, or moderator in the Combine, email assistants@swcombine.com, or send me a DM, or make a support ticket.

did that, done that, got me no where.

I ask for all the bans to be rescinded, because they are all just personnal attacks on me, and have no validation in any of the rules of the game.

we all know I did nothing wrong, and it is time to act a little better to each other. you see To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and I will never stop fighting my battle.

I smell a lock and further ban added to your already long term ban. JMHO.

CEO Black Nebula Engineering
CEO and founder of Sarif Industries
others have done the same things I have done on the site, and they never been ban. If I get a ban. and it is for a real violation I except it. wait out my time, But if someone bans me just because they can to try to teach me a lesson... well I will fight it because I am right , and they are wrong.

"I smell a lock and further ban added to your already long term ban. JMHO."

and that would just show I'm right again about you people. someone ask me why I always post stuff like this in this thread, it is because this thread is one of the first threads people who are thinking of playing is game look at and it is not block and I know people do look at this threat so I can get my point a cross. When one door closes, another one always opens

You trolled and by your own admission strove to "push the limits" time and time again. Considering that the very first of the bans ought to have been sufficient warning for you to stop with that behavior, don't hold your breath. Keeping the forums clean is a difficult enough task with your intentional attempts to provoke the community.

And that this request of yours comes on the heels of your aggressive, plainly insulting post in the Thank You forum that one of the ASims had to delete, is a bit ridiculous.

The bans will not be lifted. They are absolutely justified, whether you think so or not, and you continually prove exactly why they should remain in place. That's doubly true if you do not even understand why your posts have been inappropriate, as that's a clear sign your behavior will only continue.

TL;DR: No.

Edit since you posted while I did:
others have done the same things I have done on the site, and they never been ban. 

Good one. However, the ban lists for each of the forums disagree with your claim. I hate to rain on your persecution complex, but you are not even remotely close to the first person banned for such behavior, nor will you be the last.

Edited By: Syn on Year 13 Day 228 8:18

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 228 8:17
Deleted Post
Ichiru Hanabusa
Deleted by Gav. Reason: No.