Year

Day

Time

12:38:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 231 23:57
Vinco`ut Vesica

So i am trying to go hunting with one of those sexy x-45's, but my perception isnt high enough to see a bandit at its max range even with macro binoculars. Is there anything else i can do to boost my perception without leveling up the skill such as have droids in my party with perception?

And if i have NPCs in my party with a maxed out perception skill does that help me at all? i.e. adding to mind or taking the higher perception skill as what is shown

Any options to increase my perception would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

Edited By: Vinco`ut Vesica on Year 13 Day 232 0:00
Year 13 Day 232 0:00
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

You can use an NPC squad and have them scout for you, equip yourself and one of them with sensor packs, share sensors.

Year 13 Day 232 5:43
I have perception 2 and all my NPCs have perception 3 and I can see an effective range of 5. According to the rules page that is a perception of 4 as your range is supposed to be perception+1. That doesn't get you any closer to the X-45 but having some high perception scouts in your party might help.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png
Year 13 Day 232 5:50
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

"According to the rules page that is a perception of 4 as your range is supposed to be perception+1."

The rules page is outdated, perception range when on foot is perception plus three.

"That doesn't get you any closer to the X-45 but having some high perception scouts in your party might help."

Perception level five plus macrobinoculars doesn't allow for the full range, it maxes out at a range of thirteen. You need a secondary sensor source elsewhere if you want the full coverage.