Year

Day

Time

16:21:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 249 1:28
Vinco`ut Vesica

Allright so im curious as to how to utilize scouts of droids with perception in my party.

To use an NPCs perception in my party do we both have to be carrying an MSP or just myself?

Also how do i utuilize a droid with perception, say a prowler 1000, do they just have to be in my party?

Can bandit/creature combat kill you yet? (with all the changes im just not sure.

(If i am wrong on anything above please correct me, thank you)

Edited By: Vinco`ut Vesica on Year 13 Day 249 1:49
Year 13 Day 249 1:56
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

"To use an NPCs perception in my party do we both have to be carrying an MSP or just myself?"

Both of you.

"Can bandit/creature combat kill you yet? (with all the changes im just not sure."

Nope.

As for droid sensor sharing, no idea, I don't have any on me.

Year 13 Day 249 2:08
I have a Z-58 and I share his sensors when I have a MSP equipped.

Dayspring_Sig.png
Year 13 Day 249 2:12
Vinco`ut Vesica

Can two biological sensors work just like two MPSs would?

And can anyone confirm what Mr. Dayspring has said?

Year 13 Day 249 2:14
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

All the sensor packs currently behave the same. You can even mix and match them.

Year 13 Day 249 7:15
Yes, the sensors all work. They even coordinate with the sensors in a ship whose cockpit is occupied by a friendly.

But bio-sensors and multi-sensors have one significant difference: bio-sensors will not sense unfriendly ships, nor will they sense droids. Multi-sensors sense everything in range.

I have a question on a similar tack:

I notice when my ship sensors say 15 to a target, when I step onto the surface, the range then is 17. When the surface range says 15, the ship's range says 11.

To quote the sketch from SNL, "What's up with that?" Can they be synchronized so that they say the same thing?

Note this mostly happens along diagonals. When using straight up-down, left-right rangefinding, I see less of this.

C5Lgr5m.pngWOMN3M5.jpghlx72UM.png

Year 13 Day 250 0:09
Vinco`ut Vesica

can anyone help me with how to use droids sensors in my party?

Year 13 Day 252 0:17
Christian Hall

I can't check right now, but I do believe you automatically share senors with droids whether you have a sensor pack equipped or not.
I do know for a fact however that as long as you have a sensor pack equipped you automatically share sensors with any droids you own, or that someone who is on your iff as a friendly owns.

Year 13 Day 252 6:36
You do NOT share sensors with droids without having a sensor pack equipped. I know this for a fact, as I use droids for hunting.

MeshSig1
jtnrs7.png