164 are online

Year

Day

Time

02:59:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 263 18:04
Having never previously owned a droid squad I am a wee bit confused on how to use them in a hunt?

I have just picked them up and notice when you create a squad they are not able to join your party. This may be because they are on my ship and I am trying a few things during hyper.

Once I am surface side, see a creature or bandits I want to attack, how do I ensure the droids attack the target.

All advice greatly appreciated

yP8Ou.png
Year 13 Day 263 18:33
Cydnee Stultz

Droids should be able to join your party like any NPC - I've done such with TT-8L Sentry droids. Make sure they aren't packaged via cargo crate :p

mad-at-umad.gif

Year 13 Day 263 18:50
Just put them in your party like any NPC and they will fight. However, I'm not sure how well they will survive. There was a recent update to modify their hull values for combat, but since they don't auto repair and you need RMs to heal them up, they are currently significantly worse than just using NPCs really.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 263 19:26
Xakic Jix

Yeah Droids are not worth the hunt, about 2 rounds and they are dead, with no way to heal them.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 13 Day 263 20:19
Unless you have droids with shields, and are vigilant about not letting them take Hull damage.

Year 13 Day 264 0:32
Thanks all.

Storage it is !!

Cheers

yP8Ou.png