Year

Day

Time

11:19:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 271 5:31
Dan Hakim

What is the SWC policy on players selling/advertising OOC stuff on the forums? I have seen faction forums where players have offered memorabilia for sale and I always assumed the notice in General Talk was in reference to IC trading.

I've never seen anyone try selling stuff on the SWC site and was wondering if this was against the rules or just that nobody had done it yet?

*not planning on selling any of my stuff till I'm old

DukhaBanrHRZNTL_zps08e5f7a7.png
Year 13 Day 271 9:33
Ric`zix Xichiz

As far as I'm aware, you cannot use SWC to sell any RL stuff.

This is not the place to sell your car, house, or cat, or to recruit people for online activities outside of the Combine.

- Classifieds

I would assume that statement applies to all other forums as well. As for faction forums, they cannot be policed, and thus, the above cannot be enforced.

Year 13 Day 271 16:35
Maha Michi

As far as I'm aware, you cannot use SWC to sell any RL stuff.

- Ric

Not sure if this fits what you are talking about here. OOC sports are allowed for the Gambling forum using IC credits, which seems odd to me.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 13 Day 271 17:19
As long as you're not selling stuff for credits or other IC favors I don't think it's a problem. But I'm sure the administration can powwow and come up with an official position.

Year 13 Day 272 2:28
Not sure if this fits what you are talking about here. 

It indeed does not. It is, in fact, the exact opposite of the scenario being discussed.

swcforumsig