308 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:47:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » create character without drag-and-drop?

Is there a way to create a character that doesn't involve drag-and-drop? I'm on a mobile phone so can't interact with those. Please and thank you, hopeful future member :D

Nope, it was changed to this system recently.

Ellias_sig6.png
I suggest not using a mobile device as your primary means of playing, since there are other features that require you to drag and drop. This game isn't designed for mobile devices and probably will never be fully compatible.

The only other feature I have encountered that requires drag and drop is managing fitouts for NPCs. I tend to use an iphone to log in often and I can't think of anything else that isn't doable. Equipping yourself can be a little tedious, and to move to have to tap a square twice, but other than that it is possible to use a mobile device (iphone at least) for the vast majority of the combine (though as has been stated not recommended).

Find a friend or a public library to create your character, afterwards there should be no problem accessing SWC from any decent mobile browser.

I had that problem.

Select race then try all the templates til you find the right one. For building try diplomat.

DONT do A COMBAT PERSON

zKbGT.png
mad-at-umad.gif
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Why exactly not?

^^^ Agree with Ten, all I do at the moment is combat !!

yP8Ou.png