Year

Day

Time

22:35:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 285 14:36
Daehd Moroz

Can't find on the "Exchange CPs" page the option to upload a custom Room Image for my ship, has this option been cancelled?

It still says "Room images must be 395x315".

Ever sincerely yours,

Quarrenoghri Daehd Moroz
Year 13 Day 285 16:25
The option was removed until the system would actually use them again.

Year 13 Day 297 16:34
Any insight on whether or not we'll have to re-upload old images when this is rectified?

For obvious reasons one would hope not! :D

Really looking forward to this being fixed. Customizing Erica's vessel's interiors was something I spent an enormous amount of time (and CPs) doing. Miss the RP that would stem from it.

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 13 Day 297 16:51
Would be nice to get free uploads or something when it comes back to replace the images we lost =P

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 13 Day 297 18:56
Kendall Holm

I personally dont see them coming back.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 13 Day 297 19:20
Well I hope you are wrong =P Custom rooms with the old travel room screen were awesome.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 13 Day 297 19:43
Agreed Lilith!

Lool that's ok Kendall, if that turns out to be the case then I'll guess I'll have to settle for the only fair alternative; the return of all my spent CPs. :D

What's next? "Thanks for the $300 donation, but we've decided to phase out your Namana. Sorry for not consulting you first, but here's a free escape pod in lieu of your loyalty."

Really though if the function for the room images returns maybe a short amnesty period to enable free re-uploads would be fair and reasonable. Just my 2 credeets.

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 13 Day 298 7:12
THere would be no reason for you to re-spend CPs, the images have not been deleted, nor the links removed. The only thing that is not currently working is the usage of such images.

Year 13 Day 299 15:44
That's awesome news, thanks Jevon.

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif