326 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:04:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Benefits of each r&d station?
Year 13 Day 288 13:45
Jacen Bae`le

I was wondering. I am looking to build an r&d station, but was wondering the differences between an r&d 1 and r&d 2 and so on. Pretty much I am asking if there are benefits for using a bigger station.
Any help is always appreciated.

Cheers,

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.
Year 13 Day 288 18:08
THere was a tag on the R&D icon that listed the max length of ship that would be researched there, meaning you would need an R&D4 to research the super caps etc.

However, there is no mention of such restrictions in the draft rules, and as Jesfa has mentioned in other threads they have the details in their heads, just haven't written it down yet. So, best guess is that either the above is true and it restricts what you cna spend your R&D points on, or larger ones boost your researching ability in some form.

In truth, we don't really know.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 288 19:09
Jacen Bae`le

well then, we'll wait for Jesfa then.

Ellias, thanks for the Help.

Cheers,

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.
Year 13 Day 289 1:56
Jesfa

Really hoping this weekend I can find some time to get a hold of Sin to discuss and go over things regarding R&D and combine in general. Starting college at a campus after some years has thrown me off my A-Game, so I'm hoping to start squeezing more combine time in shortly.

As per size, there will be benefits/reasons to use bigger ones. There were several ideas we had regarding them, some to do with unlocking, others to do with the actual research action. Don't want to say more and have someone throw billions into it, then yell at me. I'm fragile.
>_>

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 290 10:31
It might also be nice to know how the R&D stations compare with the planet-based R&D facility (Research Centre).