Year

Day

Time

04:06:10

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 82 9:32
Rika Lawson

I just had a look at the "Joined within the past 24 hours" list and what did I see there...

Jaina Solo

Shall I say... whoops?

Year 7 Day 82 14:19
Yes oops. when you have to look at over a hundred applicates in a very small time (I only have can get online at work [during breaks and lunch] or when I visit my parents [weekends for supper) You go very fact in the decision making of what is ok and what isn't.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 82 14:33
There are 2-3 others who do Join Requests as well; you don't exactly need to race through it, especially if you're sacrificing accuracy.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 82 14:52
Eric Jackson

What Syn said. It's better to do them right than to do them quickly.

I won't go down in ashes without one final cry
Year 7 Day 82 23:09
Rika Lawson

I would be a bastard and google EVERY name to see if it's canon from ANY universe, SW or not. If it would be? Not accepted, but that's me, and I'm a bastard :P

Year 7 Day 83 16:13
I do not think you would do that, Lawson, considering I wake up to around 100 join requests on many days. Normally it is sufficient to have a basic knowledge of SW (and anime *grumbles*).

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 84 1:02
Jaina Solo isn't the only one that has passed through the screening process. How did Nom Anor get through?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Year 7 Day 84 5:17
Because he sucks and nobody cares (the source, not the player).

I'm more interested in who left their brain at the door accepting Ki Adi Mundi?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 84 7:09
I actually got the player "Ki Adi Mundi" to accept a handle change, but Khan said it didn''t need to be done since he was the only active assistant at the time.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 136 17:21
Ranma lets anything through
There are also like 7 names from KOTOR and a Mini Madness

C-3PO: Sir, it\'s quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable.
Han Solo: Not entirely stable. I\'m glad you\'re here to tell us these things. Chewie! Take the Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Elan Sleazebaggano: You wanna b
Year 7 Day 136 19:22
Way to go and bring a dead topic back and your name isn't any better.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 137 18:18
I don't recall this having to do with your name. I said that you have let so many names through that shouldn't be allowed. Wasn't it you who let Ki-Adi-Mundi through.

C-3PO: Sir, it\'s quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable.
Han Solo: Not entirely stable. I\'m glad you\'re here to tell us these things. Chewie! Take the Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Elan Sleazebaggano: You wanna b
Year 7 Day 137 18:57
What, I am suppose to memorize every mention name in the known star wars universe. So what if a few get by, if it really bugs you so much, contact the person and suggest them to ask for a name change.

BTW I barely member real peoples names, usually have to say the name over and over and over to remember it and that is for people I work with.

My major concern when accepting a name is the following:
----------------
Free email, not allowed
Private domain, needs to be from admin, webmaster, info, etc
Stupid names, like "Last Starfighter"
Two or more new accounts from the same IP.
Registering multi-accounts when they say they are (sometimes they still get banned)

Almost everything after that gets approved, I do look over and a name and say that name is stupid and decline it.

And it isn't my name (grandfathered in like a few other old vets) it's your name that should be changed. A better last name would help make you not sound like a hipocrite.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 137 18:58
And Mini Madness was not me.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 138 7:29
Canderous Ordo

I need a name change because mine is from a video game. Can anyone change it to Junn Savo?

Year 7 Day 138 15:36
Please don't post the same question in multiple threads, and stick to opening new threads for your own problem instead of posting in other unrelated ones.

swcforumsig