Time

17:20:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Dakrness Messages - no incoming messages
Hi

I have the following problem.
Whenever I go to check out my messages the "read messages" tab shows "Looks like you haven't got any messages!", eventhough I have recieved multiple messages. The only way to see, if someone has DM-d me is to write them and then check "Sent messages", "View History" of the sent message. I have no idea how many DM-s i've missed because I don't know who has written me.

Example: (Matthew I hope you don't mind if use your DM as example)
I completed a trade with Matthew Little on Centrepoint.
I waited a few days and since there was no contact from Matthew, I DM-d him enquiring, when he will send me the aquired equipment.
After sending DM I looked into "Sent Messages" - "View History" of my DM to Matthew.
History showed that Matthew had already DM-d me two days ago.

What could be the solution to this problem? PLEASE DON*T DM - I won't recieve it. Please post answer.

Regards Ozzy

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard the Oz.
Because-because-because-because-becausee......
Because of the wonderful things He does.
That sounds very odd. It is possible that in your account settings (link at the very top) DMs are set to be sent to your email only, in which case they won't show up in SWC at all.

Ellias_sig6.png
Just tested it by sending a DM to myself.
I both got the DM and see it in my outbox.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
"That sounds very odd. It is possible that in your account settings (link at the very top) DMs are set to be sent to your email only, in which case they won't show up in SWC at all."

Problem solved. Thank you.

Ozzy

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard the Oz.
Because-because-because-because-becausee......
Because of the wonderful things He does.