Year

Day

Time

07:07:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 325 8:54
To the admin reader,

Is there a way to get rid of items that i bought and and no way of ever ever owning it.

To put the items back on the market just create a the same problem for the next person that is going to try and make it there's.

This is items that is insite ships, space stations, garages (Buildings) that does not give up their location when asked for in the inventory section "Select Action"

Show on Galactic Map

Can't the programmers fix this that the item reveals it's location even when it is inside a ship inside larger ship or docking bay?

It's not about who you are or where you come from.
It is about where you are and what you did to get there.
Year 13 Day 325 9:15
There is no way to delete items; you would need to make them over to someone else. There have been (and I believe currently still is) suggestion threads to that end, to allow people to "unclaim" items, but nothing implemented at this time.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 325 19:07
You could also do what a lot of people do and post in the Traders Lounge to see if anyone knows who the owner is so that you can either contact them to arrange a pickup, or just make them over to them.

Or you could just make them over to an inactive player if you really don't want them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 325 23:48
Jake Peterson

What happens when entities are makeover to dead people?

Year 13 Day 326 0:28
I've accidently sent money to a dead chara once, you basically send it and it gets deleted from the game. For entities, no clue

chg5r2u
avh9otl
ban57nu
Year 13 Day 326 1:07
Blot Hlidskjalf

entities are owned by that dead person.
i just tried it out with a trunk and assigned me too.
the item still exists and the dead man, even without a body, owns now an item :(
sounds for a bug ...

Year 13 Day 326 6:19
Kuro Neko

You can use items even if you are not the owner. Your 'lost' items may be serving a very useful purpose for someone else (who is not owner).

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 13 Day 326 7:46
There was a suggestion back when the previous set of cp droids were introduced to allow this guy:

Droid thing

to be able to recycle/destroy items. Don't remember why it never went through, may have just been one of those things that falls through the cracks. It'd be great though to be able to just destroy random items you don't want anymore via that droid or other ways.

Edited By: Mephiston Leonatos on Year 13 Day 327 15:36

ns8LjpC.png

Y15 D337 - The day a God was proven mortal

Year 13 Day 326 8:22
entities are owned by that dead person.
i just tried it out with a trunk and assigned me too.
the item still exists and the dead man, even without a body, owns now an item :(
sounds for a bug ... 

Not really a bug, more of insurance that you can't use making over keycards or something as a way to check if someone is dead.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 326 9:15
Blot Hlidskjalf

sounds reasonable

Year 13 Day 327 12:59
you can recycle items, but you have to be at the items location with recycling equipment

xvflKAn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium