239 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:31:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » What can I do with Management 5 Skill?
I'm already Comp level 5, raised my Management to 5 as well. What is the best way to use the Management skill?

Korvas Varik

Building/starting of production should take less time for management 5 skill level.

And apparently lower the cost as well. You could look into some production faction that makes things, like ships, vehicles, items and so on. Or anyone looking for a builder.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

It does not lower the cost.

It should be removed from Management skill description then.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Adrian Owen

It says it lower the Production Cost,I never did anything related to production so I cant say if it is wrong but it doesnt lower any Construction cost.

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

It does not lower the cost.

It allows to finish your buildings really faster, very useful because you gain exp points in a shorter time.

The only way you can even stretch Management skill into 'lowering prodcution cost' is that if/when NPC wages are re-enabled... especially on larger ships or other things with long prod times... you may save a bit in wages in that each item that takes a month shorted prod time will have a month's fewer NPC wages tied into the cost, or that same months worth of NPC wages will aloow for more product.

Likely insignificant for items or other things with small prod times and small NPc demands.... but for the larger cap ships.... it can start to come into play as a factor.. though admittedly a very minor one compared to the other costs of building those ships (prod cost, RM costs, station costs)

dbce26b5ac.jpg