Year

Day

Time

02:05:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 341 16:24
Farrow Haller

I have spawned on bilbringi as part of the bilbringi shipyard faction but no-one is here and the npc's are essentially ignoring me. how do i get out and interact.
any heads up would be great.
Farrow

Year 13 Day 341 17:32
I am going to presume that you spawned in your faction's HQ. Doing so will help you get closer to your factions activies. You should talk to your faction, and let them know where you are so they can send someone to pick you up, or assign you a ship.

The game is player run, so there is little NPC interaction of note - everything is pretty much run andorganised by the players.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 341 18:07
as Ellias says, you wont find much to do wandering on foot on the planet except talk to npcs or maybe go into a shop and buy things; otherwise the player interactivity is mainly by darkness messaging ( DM ). The factions you're in can assign you a ship or vehicle for you to start your career and travel easier.

Year 13 Day 342 13:57
If your faction deny's you, let me know and I can safely pick you up.

35a98b7.png

FleursSigAnimated_zps89c0ae4e.gif
Year 13 Day 342 19:48
Salabastian Ord

that's what she says to all of her victims.

Salabastian Ord -- the last of the Ordtello Dynasty!
finger_roll_dr_horrible.gif
diabbanner.png
Year 13 Day 345 18:36
Deakon Jarvis

Also join the Faction forumboards for better communications (most factions would have that in accepted reply), I know for sure quite a few newcomers ignore doing this, and feel isolated.