Year

Day

Time

15:31:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 349 8:38
Asar Anchti

Is there a way to scan another character in the same room as you, so you can see what equipment he uses?

dorinian.png
Year 13 Day 349 8:58
Yes,

On the travel page, you'll see them listed on the left of the room map, expand the list if needed, and click on the avatar image of the person you want to scan. This activates the focus scan of that person.

dbce26b5ac.jpg
Year 13 Day 349 9:03
Asar Anchti

Thank you. :)

dorinian.png
Year 14 Day 33 10:36

Just to add, it used to be possible to do the same thing with NPCs in the same room as you (like your Party or another's Party(, but as of now, that part of scanning doesn't work.

You can still scan Bandit NPCs outdoors using the Scanning window, but again for whatever reason, you can't see the equipment of members of your own party.

Not sure why this doesn't work anymore, but it seemed to end around the same time as the "Derra Disease" struck that planet.

Year 14 Day 33 10:39
Its been like that for a while, you have to kick them out of party. No idea why is it that way.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 33 13:38
Christian Hall

^^

I've made a bug report, but I'm reasonably sure it broke around this time:

http://www.swcombine.com/community/simnews/index.php?display=2&postID=22222

Year 14 Day 34 2:37
Weird.

That's my post up above as "Guest," though I'm not sure why it doesn't register as me.

Wonder if the "Derra Disease" is beginning to affect me? I have been feeling a little more Gamorrean lately, but I thought that was the chili in the mess hall talking.

Edited By: Belloq Tull on Year 14 Day 34 2:37

C5Lgr5m.pngWOMN3M5.jpghlx72UM.png